cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out what the maximum amount of HSRP/Standby groups a Cisco 3945 will support.I found this link that I think says 256 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_q_and_a_item09186a00800a9679.shtml#q5Can anyone...

bg_27 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have a 3845  router deployed at a tier  2 ISP  for  PATing user based sessions to the Internet ,the issue happening is when the NAT table size reaches approximately 2,000,000 the router gets hung and has to be restarted  the router has a memor...

We have a ciso 2800 router with a vpn over a WAN to a Checkpoint firewall The WAN is 300M and has a 30ms delayThe vpn was moved over there from a WAN with on ly 2M BW but less delay.But now the performance is worse.ive read some about teh use of tcp-...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok,So having some issues with routing on a ASA.  Not sure if the ASA can do what we are trying to do with it however it was the equipment we have on hand and was asked to attempt to make it work.Below is the config of the ASA.  The problem I am havin...

We are implementing a MPLS network between our corporate office and our two data centers.  The basic network diagram is shown.  We will be using Cisco 2900 series routers.  The provider requires static or BGP.  What is recommended, static or BGP, and...

routercpu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,1841 - IPBASE 12.4.7dWe provide internet access for a number of clients sitting on our WAN, at present they have un-restricted access to the full bandwidth of our 1Gb internet pipe. As they are only paying for a proportion of that we want to...

I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't for the life of me figure out why our new connection isn't working.We have a Main office with a connection through our Internet service providers TLS (transparent lan service) connection to a shop location,...

"hi allHow to configure SLA monitoring in 3560 switch. I have 2 DSL links terminating in switch and want to do WAN failover. I know how to do in ASA and router. I found IP SLA and track commands on switch but don't know exactly how to use them. Can s...

Resolved! Routing design

Hi All, Can you please give me your suggestions for the below setup I have network in a triangle setup, each router have a primary and one backup link, I plan to run EIGRP on all the links and IP addressing as below  Between R1 and R2 both primary an...