cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,does cisco 2811 support?if no, can i make it work for BGP?also, i want to know the confoguration of bGP for twoo ISPs for link failover....pls help me on this....it will be goog if u tell me step by step approach for configuring it

Hello,I am having a difficulty to fully understand the benefit of Sparse-Dense mode. It said that if the C-RPs must be directly connected to the mapping agent and the mapping agent must be directly connected to other routers then sparse mode is good ...

Resolved! Benefits of DMVPN

Hello Guys,Looking for information on the benefits (Pros / Cons ) of moving from GRE Over IPSEC to DMVPN. In Total we got 30 Remote sites connecting to a single VPN Server in HQ. We plan to have Dual VPN Server terminating on Different ISP to cover f...

Resolved! vlan assignmnet

hi .. Please help me with the explanation of how does a vlan map assoacisate to a ip subnet, what i mean is vlan is a group of ports/mac addresses, however how does ip segementation happen for example when i mean an assumption  vlan-5 , i assume that...

We recently installed a Catalyst 6500-e core for our school's network. The VLAN service for the Apple servers is running super slow. It takes between 4 - 8 seconds to connect to our file servers and about everyone week we have to restart our Open Dir...

how2what4 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI'm trying to configure a new ADSL wic on our 2800 router & for some reason i can't get the internal network to connect to the internet. I can ping from the router fine? Can anyone see what i'm missing?Building configuration...Current configur...

Hi all,I was wondering if there were any specific ways to reduce latency between a Chicago office and a London office. I have a ASA 5520 that I will be putting within the next week or two. What I plan on doing is setting up a site to site tunnel and ...

browe-tfx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a router (1900-3900 series router) that will support a 100FX fiber connection. We use to use 2800-3800 and 2600-3700 series routers with FX fiber interface now these routers are no longer available and our need for 100Mbps FX is still a requ...

bymc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes