cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

For ASR1000 to support 4M routes, RP2 must be used.  Does anyone know1) RP2 need to have 16GB memory in order to support 4M routes?2) Need to use ESP20/40 together with RP2?3) If RP2 + ESP10, supporting route table size down to 1M?4) 4M routes is sha...

ctychan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I would like to know the formula for calculating metric in IS-IS routing protocol. There has to be some formula used for calculating metric in IS-IS. Did Google but could not find any information. I know IS-IS uses cost as metric but whats the f...

Hi All,I have one ASR 1002 router and one GSR router. when i insert  SFP-OC48-IR1 module with GSR and connect 100 Mb link that comming from MUX then the GSR port is up but when the link is connect with ASR with same module the port not going up.i had...

Hi,Could you help me with ASA5510 configuration, I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to forward traffic received on WAN port of the first ASA to the server in LAN on the other side of VPN tunnel:Internet (IP 85.128.50.x) – ASA5510 (192.1...

Hi,I'm using a Cisco 886VA connected to an ADSL2+ line.Typing "sh controll vdsl 0 | inc Err" shows me the CRC errors on the line, but the CRC error counter displayed with "sh int atm 0" is empty.Also with 876 typing "sh dsl int atm 0" I can see growi...

Hi All,We have L2L vpn terminating on Cisco ASA on HO Firewall. Now we have implemented DR site and we have same setup in DR. Now we would like to have redundancy for L2L vpn over IPSEC for our more than 100 clients. Our aim to provide redundancy to ...

I have a new ASA 5505 that I am trying to configure. I've set up the basic stuff, and the router is getting an external ip address via dhcp. The router also has a site to site vpn link to another cisco ASA 5505 router. The site to siste vpn isn't wor...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card