cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,Here is my VPN MPLS configuration:So I've a problem with my OSPF config between R2-PE and R5-CE2. OSPF is FULL but he can't ping R4-CE1.On the other side, R4-CE1 can ping R2-PE (and can't ping R5-CE2I think the problem is on R2-PE but I can't f...

Hi Folkswhile y r conneced over remote desktop session to server , can u install software or some patch  on this server,however i tryed to install patch for the acs 4.2, but i failed ,is it becoz of that?thanks

Hello group,I have setup a test lab in GNS3 that will (hopefully) make it into the production network. The goal is to eventually get an Enterprise MPLS/VPN running in the core of the production network and beyond, similar to a service provider.Anyway...

Hi     I try to work the netfow on my router 881 with ios 15.0.1 but when t put rhis command          BOA_SDSL#sh ip flow top-talkers          % Cache is empty     Here the output of commandBOA_SDSL#sh ip flow interfaceFastEthernet4  ip route-cache f...

infologic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT on Cisco2621xm

Hi, experts.I have a necessity to adjust  static NAT on Cisco 2621xm.i do:1. First Config:interface FastEthernet0/0 no ip address speed auto full-duplex ! interface FastEthernet0/0.9 encapsulation dot1Q 9 ip address <public ip> 255.255.255.240...

I am troubleshooting an issue on a T1 where data latency spikes, but total bandwidth does not. I am interested in learning how proportional bandwidth sharing applies to the default class. The below document states, "If not all of the bandwidth is all...

Hi,We have area 10 and area 20 conected to core 0. Both area standard area. ( IA and external routes are available ). A new link of high bandwidth is deployed between two locations of these areas. And we need to push the traffic between area 10 and a...

Hi All,I have two C1941.The first C1941 does not support SNTP but the second C1941 supports SNTP.The only difference which I can spot is their license. The first C1941 does not have security license but the second C1941 has.Does anyone has any clue?W...

ryanhoibm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm about to install a new E1 onto my 3845 as backup line for my data network.We usually use VWIC2 cards since our infrastructure covers EU and US sites. But this time, I ran out of stock and so did my supplier.I have a VWIC-1MFT-G703 car...

tommyboay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up my Cisco 1841 with a with SDSL service.  I have the WIC-1SHDSL-V3 card installed in the router and have followed the configuration example at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/bbdsl/configuration/guide/bba_atm_shdsl_ps6441_TSD...

rtw00ten1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Purchased a 2911 router for a customer, and I'm sure I'm missing a module here.Teleco installed T1 and left connection to smart jack.  Router only has 2-3 copper ports.Can I get away with configuring the blackbox with RJ45 to the copper port on the r...

Hi,I am new to Cisco products, i have Cisco 2811 router (Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2))I want to know how to configure PPPOE on one the interface and hosts connected on ther ...