cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have 1 internet router 2960 and 2 No's ASA firewalls,The issue is Suppose if ASA-1 fails the failover will happen on ASA-2 but The issue is i dont have a layer 2 Switch in between the ASA's and Internet router, i have to manually shift the ca...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up NEW T1 Connection. Getting Line Protocol Down.Already tired replacing the cable, and replacing another router. Using Cisco 1721.Also, tried loopback on WIC Card - Line protocol is down even when I put in loopback meaning problem is th...

Howdy WAN Experts,I have been having issues where a single IP flow will take up too much bandwidth for extended periods of time.  I would like to implement a flow-based qos method to limit the throughput, say to 5Mb, for every single IP flow unless o...

Hello,   Am I correctly understand that 2 commands   shape peak 64000 and shape average 128000   have the same meaning?   Do anybody know for what purpose Cisco implemented Peak Shaping?

kondratev by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am usingRV220w router firmware 1.0.1.0I can connect to the SSL VPN server using XP,windows 7 and window 2003 all 32bit stack 1. When I go to use windows 7 Prof. 64 bit  IE v8 it will not connect. I dont even get where the laucher install. I get the...

I have a new 3925 ISR G2 router with the universal IOS, 256kb flash in CF0, 1gb flash in CF1. When the router boots it prompts to enter initial config. Whether I say yes or no, enter the appropriate info, "write memory", and reload it comes up with a...

dasmith58 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was slightly dissapointed with the performance of the "pre-sales" phone number of Cisco in the Netherlands so I am asking it here instead.We decided on using 2 Cisco 2921 routers with 2.5GB ram to use for a MultiHomed connection using BGP. We al...

coltex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have acustomer have head quarter and 20 branch connected via L3 MPLS connection and want to deploy a backup link to this solution so he thinks that DMVPN can work over ADSL (internet), I don't know if this is applicable or not.please help.

I have a 1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1 in a 2901 that I want to configure for data only (T1 connection to the Internet)I don't see any options in the IOS for using this thing as a serial interface (data), only options for...

I have attached a diagram of what I am trying to explain.We have two locations, both run an OSPF area 0 that is redistributed to each other by BGP. One location (Site 1) has a WAN aggregation point for all of our remote offices and it runs EIGRP whic...

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I would like to find out what the status is of the Cisco 7204 VXR and 7206 VXR routers?I understand they are EOLife and EOSale....Are they also EOSupport?Pease advise as we planning to upgrade 3 of them in our environment and management requi...

Hi allWe need to access to server with real ip address and nated ip address in the same time from the outside.The two ip address are reachable from the outside.this is for migration needs.Thank you for your help.Best regards.

Hi, can you confirm if the use of the command "glbp 1 weighting 100 lower 95" is necessary to accomplish the following:Requirement:"Configure GLBP between R1 F0/0 and R2 F0/0 interfaces. R2 should have the higher priority. R1 should be able to assume...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes