cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 5 Metro E routers with 100  MB links to the Metro E cloud. I am designing a QoS policy wanted some  input  or a second pair eyes to see if the policy I have come up is  suffice as a baseline configuration. see the configuration below:Am  I mis...

I am trying to connect my 3750 to a Service Provider private line. Circut is 100Mbps, SMF.Do you know if the the SFP (1000Mbps) indicated below could still be compatible with 100Mbps? I know there are other GBICs for 100Mbps, but can I stilll make th...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hithe company i know wants there voice and data network separate. and they want to use the following topology.will it work, and suitable, what are issues applying this topology. thanks for your advicethanksshameer

Hi,I came across a requirement from our client for loadbalancing between 2 WAN Links based on interface load.I am having 2 WAN links as primary and secondary links. My Customers requirement is that if my primary link is overloaded then it should load...

Service provider will hand off 100Mbps circuit, SMF, 1300-nm.If I get GBIC GLC-LH-SM, is this compatible with 100Mbps circuit?If not, can you please recommend a GBIC that works for this.

news2010a by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is for ClassThis is for Cisco CCNA 2When configing Router with 2 subnet's lans' and wanusing pat or natdo youconfig two port on the router for lanaddress that are privent that are part of the subnetandconfig one port on the router for waninside ...

kc0hwa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am doing a comparative between cisco and sonicwall routers.  Which router would better fit me? i need it to support at least a 20MB internet connection in a datacenter and has to have a firewall included.I was thinking about a router 1941. What d...

Hello all, I have a situation in one of our offices and I am not totally sure if its a problem or how it's even occuring - I was hoping some one here would be able to point me in the right direction? We have an office that consists of the following:...

The healthcare organization I work for has joined forces with the local hospital and plans to upgrade/refresh equipment in the near future.  Currently, our network and the hospital's networks work independently but will likely become 'one'.  Our orga...

I need design a edge wan router for QoS for the main office in which concentrate 30 remote sites,  the QoS polices are very specific, so whitch are the guide lines to choose this router?Thanks in avance for your help

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do some development for a local company and support, but there is one massive problem with their network.The person who initially set it up, cannot be contacted and things are pretty much a mess, they have one wifi tower, and all the traffic from r...

Hi Cisco Support Forum,we are having some trouble setting up our router (Cisco 861W) webserver on the LAN so that it can be accessed from outside (http via port 80).When we try to access it via the web address, we just get the login window of the Cis...