cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,i am considering upgrade my current wan network to support new capabilities and 10Gbps interfaces between my PE & P routers.the topology base on PE routers which are C6K running L3VPN & VPLS. The PE connected to my 7600 P routers in 1Gbps base...

We are adding a new remote office to our MPLS cloud.  Their LAN subnet happens to have the same IP scheme as one of our other offices.  Changing the IP scheme is not an option.Is it possible to do outbound (from remote office to headend), and transla...

Resolved! Cisco 3925 EHWIC

I am using a Cisco 3925 router and attempting to install an EHWIC card with no luck. The card I am trying to install is EHWIC-D-8ESG.I have powered down the router, inserted the card into the proper slot and my router doesn't seem to recognize the ne...

Hi all from Cisco Community,I'm doing a research on Cisco incremental SPF. So far I know that there is Full SPF and Partial SPF (Which is run when type 3, 4, 5, or 7 LSAs is received -- this actually is the incremental SPF mention in RFC 2328). Howev...

Resolved! 2611 and WIC-4ESW

i was just woundering if its possible to use a WIC-4ESW with a 2611 non-XM router?with any IOS versions, i just want to know if its possibly or not.Thanks

Hi AllI have this config below and I can't figure out what I have done wrong with it.I believe it is connecting to the internet. I know the 4 ethernet ports can talk to each other, but id dosn't seem that the adsl can talk through to the ethernet?May...

Hello All,Our main internet connection went down today and I realised that I really should have a backup plan in place to handle inbound email. Luckily I had a Cisco 877 knocking around doing not much. The mail server (Microsoft Exchange) has two net...

Friends,I have situation where customer is having 2 Hub locations and 8 spoke location for their domestic MPLS VPN2 Hub locations are exit point for international traffic too.they want international traffic from  some of the spoke location to exit fr...

sh proc cpu sorted | e 0.0CPU utilization for five seconds: 100%/4%; one minute: 93%; five minutes: 91% PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min TTY Process   97   219766924   1652368     133002 92.92% 76.46% 76.91%   0 CEF ScannerSU...

clane1875 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes