cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, this time I need your help about Removing and Installing a Supervisor Engine on a cisco router 7690 and more important IOS upgrade of this module.Please I need some kind of manual, but I would prefer a short procedure to do this change....

Hey,How can I reinstall cisco connect on my computer?I was doing a Cisco Connect update on my laptop when I shut it down by accidentWhen I opened the laptop again Cisco Connect was no where to be found in the computer.Does anyone know how I can fix t...

This is a very basic question and I hate to ask this, but I got this problem today. I have attached a simplified diagram of the problem.I have a PC1 IP: 90.90.90.30 with a DG: 90.90.90.100 (which is the router R1). The router R1 (90.90.90.100) has a ...

Hi all,pls confirm if pbr can works w/ backup wan interface or not. my current senario is:the router have 2 wan interface, if I config PBR on it to rout traffics to wan 1 and 2 based on port selection.Can I config those 2 wan interface(w vpn) to back...

b1723651 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My understanding is that each CBWFQ class in a policy-map has a default output queue depth of 64, which is also the MAXIMUM queue depth.However, if this is the case, how can the following WRED command be referring to a max threshold value of 1...

Hi all,I was troubleshooting a faulty DSL interface when I found some error in my 'show dsl int atm 0' command. I got the following output:FEC ES Errors:    0                               0ES Errors:            0                               1SES E...

Hi all,I would like to know how much Voice bandwidth are assigned in my router.Following are the partial command from router.Router Apolicy-map MAP class voice    priority 200interface Serial0/0/0.1 point-to-point bandwidth 1024 frame-relay interface...

chris_tan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are migrating dns server from our ISP to our own box. please advise what steps should be taken to accomplish this?

gavin han by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured PBR at C4507R-E.  When user goes to internet, it match with access-list 181, and traffic should be go to "set ip next hop". But traffic doesn't go to set ip next hop, it send to default route. I configured access-list, route map a...