Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS

HiBranch_Office connects to HQ using service_provider MPLS network.In order to improve Voice Quality between branches and HQ, QOS is needed.Can someone help with steps needed to configure QOS at HQ and branch end.

We get some HighQueueDropRate Alerts from Cisco works on our 2600 Routers with T1 links.These look to come from both Fa and Se ports of the routers.What could be causing these alerts?  Or are the thresholds set to low?Here is an example of the alert....

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a 7609 with 2 sup720B which i later found out later that it cannot support the current full routes (BGP). Is there an upgrade path for the 7203B to 7203BXL or CXL?Thanks!Marlon

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to find a page where they'd put clearly the requirements for IOS upgrades. If I understood correctly, each Cisco device can upgrade to a higher IOS version, depending on the amount of DRAM and Flash installed. My first question is, are y...

feng.lian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is normally the issue with a controller going up and down? LOF - Telco or CPEThis is on a 3825 ISR.Jun 17 09:08:40: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller T1 2/0/1, changed state to down (LOF detected)Jun 17 09:08:41: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller ...

mattsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is this  I am using  class basedLLQ and in  particular I have set voice RTP to a priority percent of 70...see attachment for configThe question is, does this set aside the bandwidth for this class so that it is not available to the other ...

can any one guide how to connect two differnt regional site on same city VIA dark fiber.currently one site is running OSPF and other is also but dont know the IP scheme on other end. what is the best possible solution to connect both the sites either...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNot sure if anyone else has seen this, but I've recently purchased a new Cisco 887W router to use the ADSLoverPOTS, but I don't have an ATM interface in the config? There is a physical interface labelled ADSLoPOTS.Are the new 880 routers supposed t...

Dear Friends,We are not able to find command for disable FLOW-CONTROL on cisco 7206 router Gig Port (output flow-control is XON, input flow-control is XON).Cisco_7206#sh int gi0/2GigabitEthernet0/3 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is MV64460 Inte...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I have three router 887 I have to configure it in VPN using ADSL, but I want use the isdn interface as backup when ADSL fail to transport tunnel traffic. I have CCME and I have to ensure the voice traffic between offices also when adsl fail...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes