cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer using mpls and their sites are getting dhcp over the MPLS connection from two of their offices. This works fine with one exception. They also have a site using mpls over a adsl connection. Everything works except dhcp across the ...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking to setup a point-to-point T3 connection between our Cisco 2821 and Cisco 3640 routers using the internal NM-1T3/E3 cards. I have the cards installed and the controller has been loaded. However, I am not too familiar with configurin...

ngeorge06 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one 6509 series switch having firewall module on slot-4. I have already configured few vlan group in that.Now I have to create new vlan-group 4 ( vlan 130 & 140). How can I tag that in "firewall swtich 1 module 4 ???" command.I am scared i...

I am triying to configure a data E1  (VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1), but  this interface  does not apear in the CISCO CP EXPRESS CONFIGURATION,the data sheet    that this card is accepted as Voice card,  but not as data card,    then,  i cant configure this e1 i...

amunoz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a ISR 3945 servicing our 100Mbps internet connection, used for everything (web surfing, mail, vpn, etc).  We are putting a new video bridge behind it in our dmz, and I want to guarantee that the bridge has 10Mbps reserved for it.  I don't car...

mkehler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two images on a swutch, and like to load the newer one.  But I do not know what config register setting to use.  Is there a way to findout what number I need to set confreg to?  I also used the "system boot" statement, and put in the image tha...

sansari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a lan with several routers with interfaces in the same networks, is it possible to make that only ones are neighbors an others not?This is an example:routerArouter eigrp 200network 10.0.0.0no auto-summaryRouter Brouter eigrp 200network 10.0.0.0no ...

Resolved! Router utilization

HiAre there any commands that I can use to check the router(s)utilization Or any best methodoloy I can use without costs?At the moment I want to check on a 7206VXR, however, I intend to check other routers as well.Kind regardsMpho

Hello,I have to select a POS STM-1 (clearchannel) interface for a 7600 core router where I'll have 2 full BGP feeds + some partial feeds from public IX peering.On the router I plan to have Sup 720-3BXL or maybe RSP720-3CXL with 16-port GE (WS-X6516A-...

Hi,I configured the OSPF as shown on the diagram in the attachment.Senorio 1: All the ports on the switch initally on default VLAN and there was no problem in OSPF neigbour formation.Senorio 2: I confiured the 2 different netwrok on 2 different VLAN....

Sir, we have cisco 7206 router.In that sometimes multilink is showing up like Multilink1 is up, line protocol is up.but it will not ping.After giving shutdown and no shutdown found pinging.What may be the problem.either configuration problem or link ...