cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IP phone integration,qos

Dear All,We are planning to implement IP phones in our network(attached the switch-diagram). Right now we have the following switches configured as our Access layer switches.all are cisco 2950 switches but in some switches there is a slight change in...

Shibu1978 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Port Numbering

Is there any tool available which would tell me the port numbering for Cisco Routers/Switches(Modular)?We have ordered Cisco 1812, 2960 and 4948 series devices for an implementation. I need to make the low level design layout with port numbers and in...

aneesh.ts by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boot variable cisco 3845

Hi all, this command was executed on a cisco 6500 and i got the output 6500#sh bootBOOT variable = disk0:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF6.bin,1;sup-bootflash:s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-17d.SXB10.bin,1;CONFIG_FILE variable =, How can i get the same ...

victor_87 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT dropping traffic

Hi I have a p2p connection, a 3845 and 2821. When I have natting configured and applied it drops all my traffic but when I remove the "ip nat inside source list name inteface s0 overload" traffic moves through. what could be the problem, I have got t...

WAN redesign questions

Hi there,I've got a WAN that needs some redesign and I'm just looking for some input on my proposed design.Currently, I have 3 sites connected by DS3's. Site A and B have two DS3's between them, and there's one DS3 connecting over to a remote office...

branfarm1 by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Load Balancing with OSPF and BGP

We will be using two Internet connections, a primary and a secondary. Each connection will have a router with a BGP session to the ISP, who will announce a default route.I understand that the "default information-originate" will add a default route ...

Unknown Protocol Drops

I have an 1841 connected up to a 2960 switch and then into a cable connection that we're pushing IPSec over. I am noticing that when I do a show int on the port that is connecting into the switch I am getting several "unknown protocol drops" on it. ...

dhopper82 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bond two IPVPN connections

The person in chargo of ordering our 20M link made a mistake and accidentaly orders two 10M links. I think that I already know the answer but I thought that I would ask first.The two links will terminate on a 3650G switch. They are both MPLS connec...

ITU X.21 V11 CABLE PINOUT SPECIFICATIONS

please can someone help me with the pinout settings for DB9F-DB15M DB9M-DB15F for 3825 series routers,please i urgently need helpalso once the serial cable is plugged in.it changes from up.up to up-down after staying a while.what is the solution

olakunle06 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPAN problem

we configured the SPAN in the 3560 switch:monitor session 1 source int g0/2monitor session 1 destination interface Gi0/12and we have sniffer software install on the Laptop and connect to interface g0/12.can i say, for ALL the traffic coming in and ou...

Redundant internet connection on 831

I have an 831 router with a cable connection to the internet. I would like to add a data/voice T1 as a backup internet connection. I'm going to try using Reliable Static Routing Backup Using Object Tracking but I can't find examples with NAT in place...

jasonww04 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAN problem

I have a problem with my Internet connection a the link is flapping up and down. Below is the configuration that i have on the router and the errors that i am getting:Current configuration : 2589 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime ms...

Cisco IOS and Virus

Hi,Please I want to know if cisco IOS/router configuration files can be infected by virus.We had a virus outbreak in our network that disabled telnet from the systems but before that I had accessed some of our routers via telnet & done some configura...

tomocisco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

failover on the internet

Helloplease find enclosed the diagram, provided by our ISPwe are setting up a second link for the internet failoverlooking at the diagram i have questions with the switch failoverif the 2960 switch of the active path fails thenHSRP failover happens. ...