cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Experts & FriendsI am not able to figure out the difference between the usage of Interface Multilink andmultilink virtual-templateinterface virtual-templateI know that the main advantage of both the tools is fragmentation. I tried it in Lab envi...

To log some problems I want to ensure the router date & time is up to date after reboots.I have added NTP servers (initially 2 - a preferred and a non-preferred, but in the end a total of 5 attempts) using SDM, which also created the necessary firewa...

Hello,I am a cisco academy student and I am attending courses within the Dallas Fort Worth area.  I wish to know how I can identify why the interfaces in our lab are flapping.  I have discussed this with my professor and he mentioned that this is a k...

Dear Friends,It is just a thought process on Frame-Relay fragmentation FRF.12.I know that by enabling FRF.12 on any PVC will change the FRTS FIFO Queueing Strategy to DUAL FIFO. It has 2 Priority Queues called HIGH & NORMAL. Packets with smaller size...

Hi All ,This is my first post , hope im in the right place .i have a CISCO 1841 that is set in this way (IP's are not my , for security reasons)!interface FastEthernet0/0 description -= Modem 10M/800k =- no ip address ip nat outside no ip virtual-rea...

Hi,I have a problem with ipsec tunnel on cisco 1841 series router. Tunnels down and up about one minuste later. When i make shutdown/no shutdown command in interface mode tunnels are up immedialtely. There are 7 tunnel in this router. Are there any b...

m.turkkan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if legacy WIC-1T and WIC-2T will be supported on ISR G2 (c2900 and c3900) in EHWIC slots.I received an error message upon c2921 boot up*Feb  2 14:08:25.107: %MAINBOARD-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: wic card in location 0/0 has anunknown id 0x2and  "show di...

Resolved! OSPF

Hi Friends..Just for my information: I am forgetting the port on which OSPF works, I think it works on some UDP port, but I am not able to recall it. Can someone pls help me remind this..Thanks!!Arun

All,  I'm working on a 7204 router with multiple FR DLCIs, one for internal WAN and the other for Internet access (using VFR for routing table separation, T3 physical/18Mbps CIR).  We have priority queing enabled via map-class on the subinterfaces an...

iacarlson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I changed a bit my design because of two things.1. RTT between the Data Center is about 80ms2. We server apps to the Internet and they are very sensitive.Please see attached file.My dilemma now is should I split A1 and make DC1 with A0 and DC2 with A...

jchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Recently we subscribed for 6mbps line from a ISP and they have provided 4 T1 lines. The hardware we are using is a Cisco 2811 router with 2nos VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1. I terminated the lines from ISP and ...

arabindas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last week was my first time configuring a Cisco router and I've run into an issue that I can't seem to get past. My situation is that I am configuring this to act as a DHCP server on FastEthernet0/1 and have a static address on FastEthernet0/0. DHCP ...

dkurtz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,                 I have upgraded my Cisco 7206 VXR NPE G1 box from "slot2:c7200-p-mz.122-18.S6.bin" to "c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T4.bin".The box is having cuople of POS ports with SFP ( SFP-OC3-IR1=). After the upgradation the port i...

1.Is ASR 1000 supports L2TPV3 OVER IPSEC ?          If "No" When It planned to be Supported?2. Is ASR 1000  supports VPLS over IPSEC?               If "No"- When It planned to be Supported?

Hi All,I am having this error every few days and I have to reboot the router to resolve it. Any idea what might have caused it?Below is the error.000014: *Jan 30 02:02:14.531 GMT: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 65536 bytes failed from 0x6021...

noobieee7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes