cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have already implemented an IP SLA probe on my network because I need it badly to measure the voice performance (jitter and delay and packet loss…).I used UDP jitter operation with the below configuration to measure the voice performance E...

mszeftawy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,If I had a qos policy that marked traffic from a certain subnet with a certain dscp marking, would that traffic always be shaped, or does the shaping still only occur when congestion is detected?John

I am advertising the default route from my firewall into OSPF. I am then redistributing my OSPF into my MPLS private BGP to my branches. Everything is redistributing except for my OSPF default route. I have the redistribute statement as redistribu...

trippi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Gurus,Im planning to use this 6500 on our datacenter, i want to upgrade them, need advise on what to put. 6500-1#sh module Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ...

e1 link is fluctuating , what can be the issueRouter#sh int serial 0/3/0:0Serial0/3/0:0 is down, line protocol is down Hardware is GT96K Serial Description: "Router" Internet address is 10.100.1.58/30 MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1984 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec...

BGP

Dear All, We are using BGP (MPLS) for all the Branches. Several branches links were down; also we have Backup for all the Branches. When Links were down at the time Backup also not coming UP. Branches were totally isolated. After Restored the...

I am having trouble understanding how frame relay gets passed on through a frame relay network. What happens at each hop? I understand how each frame has DCLI for the local interface. But how does the frame travel accross the cloud? How does the ...

scsheldo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL,Does any one have any idea on the amout of CPU a BGP scanner process will take.I have Internet router with 3L routes and only 1 neighbor IBGP .The router is 7513 and it take 60%.ChaoVishwa

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Router with 2 FastEthernet ports and need to connect 3 service provider.BackBone-------Router===Trunk====Internet_SWAll Links are terminated on SwitchA Trunk from Switch to RouterUplink from Router to BackBone Switch(((Trunk config on Switch)))int...

Resolved! BGP Weight

hello friends,i have some little querry regarding weightR1 R2 and R3 are IBGP nei with each other,,R2 and R4 are Ebgp nei,,R5 and R3 are Ebgp nei, when i configured wieght on R1 which is connected to R2 and R3 with ibgp nei, R1 is configured higher w...

My crypto acls are not showing any hits even though I know traffic is hitting and being processed by them. Any ideas?My ASR:Chassis type: ASR1002 Slot Type State Insert time (ago) --------- -----------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card