ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Need an suggestion from you for setting up this connectivity.We have provided 8 Mbps of MET link to one of our vendor.Now the vendor has to access our servers which will be in different ip subnets ie., in 172.17.4.x,172.17.5.x,172.17.14.x....

I have a quick question here, I have a edge router that I managed but to get to it I have to go through my corporate network. I want to add a loopback address to it so that the corporate folks can add it to their monitoring service. Once I add this ...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure what I am doing wrong so hopefully someone will see my bonehead mistake.Here is the issue:MONEXTR01(boot)#copy tftp bootflash:Address or name of remote host []? 10.1.1.240Source filename []? c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin ...

Hello ,I am trying to setup BGP between our primary isp and the backup isp . We have our own AS number and a netblock that we would like to advertise . I would like to setup BGP in such a way that i will be advertising a /24 bit route to the BGP clou...

Hi,For the router devices, it is suggested to configure the "loopback interface" for keeping router working stable.For the L2 switch, is it the best practice to configure the loopback address for achieving the same purpose?rdgs

I am using IOS release 12.4(15)T9 c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T9.binAccording the Cisco vulnerabilities release notes:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/products_security_advisory09186a0080af511d.shtmlDescription: Multiple Cisco produ...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. What are the commands to resolve the public DNS from switch? Even if public DNS added in switch with ip name-server commands.2. How the DNS to be resolved in two seprate networks? 192.168.1.0/24 & 172.16.1.0/243. The Network is: Internet-ADSL rout...

pp1326mah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a simple question. How can I configure and show duplex mode i.e. full or half duplex of serial interface which is running PPP or HDLC? Could anyone please advise?Thanks,Nitass

nitass by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have monitored some logs on our cisco 1700 series router. FIRST LOG :---------------On executing "sh int Serial" command we are getting output, where last line is.DCD=up DSR=up DTR=up RTS=up CTS=downI guess CTS=down means there may be s...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to understand "stacking". Lately I am hearing a lot about stacking and I dont know when do one should consider stacking and how it is done. I read about switches (3750) being stacked and lately I have a document that requires me to test...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card