cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

How can one calculate the time taken to transfer a specific amount of data over a WAN link -- say 100 Mbps over 2 Mbps Leased Line link between two sites A and B

Hello,Can someone please explain to me what the '.' in front of these messages mean?May 22 10:17:34.956: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 10205: Neighbor 10.205.3.138 (Tunnel0) is up: new adjacencyMay 22 10:17:41.776: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 102...

bulgogi09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a Wake On Lan machine in my home network.If I am home and send a wol packet to the broadcast address then my computer wakes up... However I am at work and send the wol packet to my router I need my router to port forward that pac...

Is there any way from the console of the 3548xl to tell if the device connected to a particular port is speed/duplex mismatched?All the ports on the switch are set to 100/Full and I want to ensure all the desktops are as well.Thanks

gobigblue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.How to configure VPLS bridging-Bridge domain on 7600 running on IOS version.Similarly on 12000 XR device?2.Which version of IOS/XR support vpls bridging?3.Does any specific hardware required for vpls bridging functionality?Please help

pramod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can someone please help with my IPv6 simple configuration problem?. Two routers on the same ethernet/subnet configured as follows:R1&R2int fa0/0ipv6 add FECO::/64 eui-64My problem is that the "u" between the "eui" was pointed as an erro...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please explain this statement I got from cisco coc.I."With a 6-slot or a 9-slot chassis, install Supervisor Engine 720 and Supervisor Engine 32 in either slot 5 or 6". Does this mean I am going to instal both 720 and 32 on either slot 5 or 6. Or I wi...

Could any one tell the maximum# of routes in the routing table on 6500 with sup WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE. DRAM FLASH NVRAMModule Total Used Free Total Used Free Total Used Free------ ------- -------...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using 1841 with 2x HWIC-1ADSL-M, different ISP on each for resilience. Not attempting outbound load balancing at this point. Default route is out of Dialer0. The problem is that if the Dialer2 drops, the router never tries to bring it back up again [...

openipltd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys we have two routers 2821 which is connected to a layer three switch (which has many routes) now the swicth is nortel one which doesnt support ospf or eigrp......all we can do is static routing....now sattic routes are getting redistributed into ...

HelloI have a link with 2 cisco routers on either end. The link is 2Mbps in size and I would like to take about 128Kbps off that line but still let it run over the same line using the same routers. I want to route all my traffic over the 1920K line a...

Hi, Can we match ACL 101 in L2 Vlan ? How it works with L3 IP mentioned in acl 101 ?vlan access-map Filter-VL7 20 action forward match ip address 101 vlan filter Filter-VL7 vlan-list 7Access-list 101 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.25 host 150.1.1.1

Hi, I am really confused with QOS Class-map for http. I am seeing few entry is in inverted comma, few are without, few are coma with asteric like "*root.exe*". Please help if these brackets are required??class-map match-any MIME-URL match protocol ...