cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL:It sounds crazy but its happening,while configuring the RP for 6500 i have put some static route , but i dont see them in the routing table,this is new switch and not connected to network , any idea why ?***********************interface Vlan62...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need help in understanding the completed steps involved in an office move from one location to other.1. Service provider will provide last mile connectivity to the new office.2. LAN cabling will be done by 3rd party vendor3. New cisco equipment...

My company just recently implemented a full DS3 from our office in New Jersey to the headquarters in China. Needless to say the RTT is about 250ms which to my understanding is typical for LFNs. Here is where I am puzzled,If I FTP a 29MB file TO China...

rpinon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dynamips on AMD

I would like to know the AMD hardware configuration needed to run dynamips confortably. I am confused regarding the hardware/Software to go for. Intel or AMD. Windows or Linux???Thanks in advance.AneesH

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running IOS version 12.3(8)T on a 3745 Router that is a voice gateway. My current image is "c3745-ipvoice-mz.123-8.T.bin". I want to upgrade to a more recent and hopefully stable version of code. How do I know which one will work correctly with...

mparella by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently all of our remote sites are connected at Layer 3. VLANs from the central location don't propagate to the remote locations. Recently however I have heard that it may be advantageous for us to extend the VLANs at the central location to the...

ancarr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 routers with 1 Mbps internet connection on each. Now I have to do the load balancing between these routers without any inetrnet load balancer.Please suggest how can I achieve this ???

Hi,I have a cisco 2811 with a hwic card (4-port FE Switch HWIC ). Is there any limitation in the configuration of that kind of hwic card ? Does it provide the same performance and command granularity than the two integrated fastethernet ports ?

Hello,I have a strange problem here , have hub router with 2 branches, ospf is running between the hub and the branches only Hub advertising the LANs between the branches and sending default route also by default information originate what I need now...

Dear sir,We are getting the following traffic in some of our routers. When i give "show ip cache flow" i get the following out put.================SrcIf SrcIPaddress DstIf DstIPaddress Pr SrcP DstP PktsFa0 203.76.99.2...

Greetings,We recently migrated our edge routers to 2 seperate BGP connections to 2 seperate ISP's. Our routers are running firewall feature set.While we were going throught the issues with the ISP's we had an IP Inspect ftp statement on the inside in...

rmcole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! frame-relay lab

Hi All, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I setup the frame relay lab scenario from the follwoing link,http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/125/fr_switching.pdfI would like to modify the configuration so that I can ping from Aton to Prasit wit...

dhalevi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MPLS TE there are two path creation using MPLS TE 1. Explicit Path , 2. Dynamic Path.If I configure the Explicit path, It depend on the IGP?, Am I configure the RSVP to configexplicit path?In my throught, When I using Dynamic path, I must enable the ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card