cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i would like to inquire what commands should i look for in our router to know if we have load balancing? i am not familiar with the configuration and just about to read in cisco - basic load balancing page would be appreciated

edongskiu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am searching for a Router to connect a branch Office with 3 Desks to our Headquater via a PPTP Tunnel. The Router has to create the VPN Tunnel to our Windows Server based PPTP Server. The 3 Desks shall be able to access Headquaters Network through ...

Hi,I have couple of back to back serial interface cables for connection between two Routers. When I tried for two routers for the below said configuration the line protocol is fluctuation intermittently. Please let me know any additional configuratio...

Resolved! WCCP doubts

(Web cache system)+ (User) --- (e0/1)R1(e0/0)---(Internet)R1:Ip wccp web-cache Int e0/0 Ip wccp web-cache redirect out * my question is , do i need any command for e0/1 ? since the web cahce system + user is ther ?* do i miss anythings ?

william2u by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's the best way to troubleshoot lag? Our main router that connects our sites is giving ping times from the inside of 300ms. The processor is at 5%, and the memory stats are fine (about 40% free). The tx and rx is about 50/255 (or about 20%). Teln...

Imagine I need to place 6509 switches in a MDF room which is 20 ft. away from a 480V transformer. Which is level of EMI a network switch like that can handle? Any ideas on how to I determine whether the transformer is in fact could cause EMI and inte...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I was wondering about some potential security issues on MPLS, MetroE, T1 etc. My thought is that there are companies that provide these access and that someone who might be a little devious might want to play around a little and sniff "from...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a Cisco 2801 router, Serial interface is connected to T1 passing voice and data between the branch office and the main office and works fine. Interface f0 is connected to the internal network of the branch office, we would like to conne...

Wajma_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 servers in a groupowner RODSWeb content RODSRE add service PRDODS3 protocol tcp port 80 vip address 172.20.230.10 add service PRDODS add service PRDODS2 activeHow do i verify that each server is getting hit equally? or ...

Hello,I have a hub and spoke router setup, and for some reason, the edge routers are not able to communicate with each other.R1 (10.0.1.1) is the hub and connects by frame relay to the remote sites (10.0.1.x).Each remote site has an ethernet interfac...

Wabbit___ by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts - Firstly thanks for the patience involved in answering my questions. I've only recently started working with our 3825 gateway and I am hoping to gain more understanding, and my coworkers are not able to answer my questions. I've studie...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes