cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1841 running on c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-7d.I see more than 80% of CPU utilization soon after saving the configuration(write mem), which lasts for several seconds. Could this lead to a router crash at a particular stage?Is it due to a bug i...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone please come to my aid as to why three of my ten routers refuses my admission from the AS?.Even after clearing the lines. Here is the example output from one of the Routers.Access-Server#clea lin 6[confirm] [OK]Access-Server#r...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a multicast running in our campus network. there is a requirement to extend the same multicast to mobile/home users over the internet. Is this possible and if yes what all will it take to enable this.-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,,I'm trying to setup cisco 1801 router with adsl port to internet, I had contacted my ISP about the pvi/cvi setting and i get 100/100.when i tried to implement the PVC 100/100 it is only accepts 0-31 for the PVI is there any way to get over theis ...

osamaokok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for a router that with two 10/100 interfaces that will handle at least 20 Mbps throughput. I am looking at the 2811 but the video gives me the impression that it can only handle throughput for a few t1/e1 interfaces.Can someone re...

Would like to know how to limit the bandwidth on 3560.Using vlan2,vlan3,vlan4,vlan5.....vlan10.Want to distribute part 2048kbps equally among all the vlans i.e say 200kbps.QOS confuration guide is very confusing.Can somebody help with a example on s...

sushil by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AAA

HI!we have created three user groups in Cisco ACS and we are given previlage 7 for Group3 this group3 users want to use these CMDSsh isdn stadussh ISDN activeSh is historyis it possible ? but i should not extend their privillage.

I have a Route with 2 serial links connected to the same ISP. One is a T3 and one is a T1. The T3 is the Primary Link and the T1 is the Secondary Link. I have floating static route configured as well as MED to set a higher metric for the Secondary T1...

Hello all,I am using Cisco CSM as a load balancer for my servers which is enabled with Single Sign-on. I have enabled session stickiness as netmask (source IP).My application IE client is using two hops with http request. Since we have enabled Single...

HiMy company has requested me to install a switch on a WAN link.They requested I configure a loopback address.I configured the switch vlan1 with an ip/mask and no shut it.The WAN link goes through the switch no problem.When I configure an Loopback ad...