cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have one hub and two spokes configured with multipoint GRE on each router. IPsec comes up between hub and each spoke and "show ip nhrp" and "show crypto isakmp sa" show two spokes on hub router. Now I need to see that spoke to spoke communicate dir...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network where I have a 2621xm router which is conencting to an ADSL Modem that is "dumb". By this I mean we need the router to set up the connection via the modem. We have been given the logon and registered etherent address to be used for ...

tsalt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced the problem of applications not working when 2 x T1's are bundled into a multilink and are NOT configured with the ppp multilink fragment disable command?Both the T1's test clean and when anyone of the T1 link is brought down, ...

I am trying to convert a 6509 from mixed to IOS native mode and I screwed up. Now it only boots to rommon>. The bootflash is empty and I don't have a flash card (they are on order) above 20MB to handle the image which is 26MB. I am trying to transfer...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to secure my network, so that no body can connect his pc into my network .So , what is the best way to implement this.i have a database of all the MAC adrress of PC's. Can we restrict PC's which are not in that database.

I'm hoping to change out our T-1s for fiber in the next year and I'm trying to determine what router upgrades or replacements I'll need to make. The core router is a 7206 (VXR with NPE-400 and I/O controller w/2 FE/E ports). All my other sites connec...

sdoucette by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

guys i have just stepped into BGP....now i have read all the things but just conmfused about few things may be someone can please help me out.......now by default BGP uses AS-Path (plz correct me if i wrong) to choose best routes??? and to prevent lo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card