cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I am trying to understand the isis mesh group. Suppose router R1's gig1, gig2, gig3 are in mesh group 1 and gig4, gig5 are in mesh group 2. then if gig1 receives an LSP then the LSP will be flooded from gig2 and gig3 only. Am I correct in ...

Hello Experts @Richard Burts  @balaji.bandi  @Georg Pauwen  I got Cisco Switch which got vlan subnet 192.168.8.0/21 this same subnet exist on one of our other remote sites. So added another vlan 10.160.x.0/24 and moved everything to it. In the end th...

If provided a Public WAN IP and a set of Public LAN IPs, where would I assign the Public LAN IPs? I have the WAN IP assigned to the Gb0/0/0 Port. I am unable to assign the LAN Public IPs to the actual NIM card slots, so would I assign the Public LAN ...

Zydain by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello guys, Previously I had ISR 2901 router with LTE modem. Sim card worked fine. 2901#sh cellular 0/0/0 profileProfile password Encryption level: 7Profile 1 = ACTIVE* **--------PDP Type = IPv4PDP address = 10.10.10.11Access Point Name (APN) = MYAPN...

Hi.We are seeing a high CPU load on the router (Cisco 2921). All other problems are a consequence of this.At the same time, there is only one high-load process in the show proc cpu command output:CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/47%; one minute:...

Hi all, I want to monitor BGP state of cisco router in our monitoring tool i.e. WhatsUp Gold. How can I achieve it ?For monitoring interface of router, Netflow (ip flow-export) was used. Should Netflow will be able to monitor BGP state ? if yes how c...

KR SHAH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASR https://pastebin.com/fe0R4AeJ and a Cisco Nexus switch https://pastebin.com/jFs6jRqgI can console in the ASR and ping the public ISP and pubic gateway. I connect my computer to the Nexus switch and get a private IP. However, I am n...

tripline by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have configured a router, it has 2 isp's and 2 default routes, one with a higher metric for failover.With regards to the NAT config, is the below correct?ISP1 is the primary. ip nat inside source route-map NAT-TO-ISP1 interface GigabitEtherne...

I've attached my packet tracer file below. I'm working on a final project where I need to create a secure sample network. My IPsec VPN seems to have some issues that I can't figure out. My goal was to create a VPN between the remote network to connec...

Hello Team, I have Cat4500 switch on the following version: 12.2(53)SG2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Requesting your help in confirming if this model/version has the support for 4 byte AS-number. If no then can you please point me towards the 1st release f...

PD92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes