cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Can't enable/use IPSEC on ASR1001: Router(config)#int tu1Router(config-if)# tunnel protection ipsec profile INETIPSEC license request failedRouter(config-if)#IPSEC license request failed (18)Router(config-if)#*Jan 1 00:17:29.180: %LICENSE-1-RE...

Hi all, I am stuck in a problem.  In ISDN layer in DEACTIVATED state. when I checked the NIM card status I can see that it stuck in booting state. The router was running with the following version:IOS: 15.5ROMMON:16.7 Now we have upgraded the router ...

I need to terminate a VPN connection in a Cisco C1111 8P, where I have the information below and would like a configuration example.Enabled  =  YesEnable perfect forward secrecy  =  YesName  =  [name]Local Id  =  Local IPLocal Endpoint  =  1.2.3.4Loc...

P.W.B. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it feasible to migrate from two 3925E-SEC/K9 routers to 2  ASR1001-X routers?What's the level of effort?How would you do this?Is there a tool that can be used? Any path, opinions or options would be appreciated.

IntraTech by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a simple BGP network with 3 ASs. I have configured eBGP sessions between R1 & R2, and R3 & R5. I have also configured iBGP sessions between loopback interfaces of R2 & R4, R4 & R3, and R2 & R3.The next-hop-self parameter has been added...

Untitled.png
_rucisco_ by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Leaking /32 prefix

Hello,   Can someone help me with the config below? I can leake /24 prefixes but when I do /32, it doesn't work.This needs to happen on Switch not on router.- Please check the attachment.     ip vrf CORPORATErd 65000:100export map CORP_FILTERroute-ta...

Route-Leake.JPG

I am having problems when trying to limit the bandwidth of different services on bundles in IOS Xr. The configuration that I make and it works correctly in physical interfaces and in some cases in Bundles I have not had a problem. But recently I got ...

Hi Team When I try logging into my Cisco switch (2960), it does not prompt me for TACACS password. It prompts me for the localadmin password. I have tried comparing the "sho run" config with 2 different 2960 switches and havent come up with anything....

Hi Guys, I am using iWAN setup with pre configured  per-tunnel QoS with port-channel interfaces. I came to know that i need to use below command to make per-tunnel QoS commands effective platform qos port-channel-aggregate <port-channel number>” Can ...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My config is all right,here's config:SPOKE1:Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/0 1.1.1.4 YES NVRAM up upFastEthernet0/1 192.168.30.1 YES manual up upFastEthernet1/0 unassigned YES NVRAM administratively down downFastEthernet...

Hello,   I am trying to setup an IPSec VPN to a set of firewalls and I don't appear to have the isakmp commands under crypto. I read another post that I may need a separate license, is that still the case?   Thanks for your help!   (config)#crypto ?...

aastaguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card