cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to deploy 831s or 871s as a work from home solution using VPN. The basic setup works great as far as setting up easyvpn and having the switch ports on the router connect back to the corporate network. Is it possible, however, to set up ...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to find a part number for a rack kit for the 1841 router, I would like to get the Gen kit that is a shelf kit. Can you get me the part number?

mbottor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1#004523: Mar 29 15:40:45.353 SAST: ISDN BR0 SERROR: isdn_get_guid: Cannot allocate a GUID (5)004524: Mar 29 15:40:45.353 SAST: ISDN BR0 SERROR: isdn_get_display_text_from_gtd: false ret004525: Mar 29 15:40:45.353 SAST: ISDN BR0 SERROR: isdn_get_mlpp...

Hi, Kindly let me know , when i configure CBR or vbr-nrt , in which case do i have to give bandwith in Kbps and in which case i have to give bandwith in Cells.regardsNeo

cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing a terminal server implementation, and we are also adding a point to poitn link, so we will have two t1 point to point links for this location. We have a 3825 at the central office with Enterprise services IOS 12.4, and a 2801 with...

Hello,I have one upstream provider, and that upstream provider is connected to internet with two routers (and also two ISP's). When one of that upstream ISP routers is down I lose connectivity for 4 minutes to internet. What is convergence time for B...

Resolved! CAR - Bandwidth

Hi,CAR is configured on our ISP link with the purpose of manipulating packets sent out on this interface. A bandwidth statement of 30meg has been configured on this interface. My question is will this bandwidth have any impact on the CAR config. The...

Resolved! 1841 ISR series

Dear All, I have few queries about VPN module in 1841 ISR :a. whether there is On-Board AIM installed in 1841 ?b. Why we install external(daughter card) AIM-VPN/EPII plus module ?Are there any serparate commands to enable on board AIM & AIm-VPN/EPII ...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 7206 VXR (c7200-is-mz.121-12b) with 2 X PA-8E1, all 16 E1 ports are connected with my remote office and I tried to load balance the traffic via static routes but the max paths shown in ip cef are six, can someone help me

cyber.noc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We got a 2500 router and performing NAT on it. For clients coming from inside we perform NAT overload. These source IPs are trying to reach 2 destination servers which are on the outside leg of the router. These destination IP addresses are al...

Resolved! ACL question

Hello.I have below case:interface FastEthernet0/0 description INTRANET ip address 10.20.28.1 255.255.252.0 ip nat inside duplex auto speed auto!interface Serial0/0.3 point-to-point dexcription INTERNET ip address <real_ip> 255.255.255.192 ip nat outs...

NetMaxKar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How would I go about ensuring our domain/web presences is always available to our customers? I have two internet connections in two locations, if our main one goes down I'd like internet requests to our web site to be diverted/redirected to our other...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I had an internal compact flash card for a 3725 router, how can I transfer the IOS from the internal to the external compact flash card on the same router? How can I find if the external compact flash card is showing up on the router?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card