cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a T1 circuit that is generating Line Code Violations and Path Code Violations errors. I did an extended ping loopback test to test the router and demarc extention. That tested fine. I called the phone company (Qwest) and they said the line is ...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I used to have an interface configured on Router A:interface Serial2/0:2 description <cct & location> bandwidth 1024 backup interface Dialer3 ip address <removed> no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arpDIALER 3 still exists.The connecti...

Resolved! Static statement

Hello, A very basic question. I have a static route statement for egip route 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 200.200.200.5Now, let's say you have started to learn this network 10.10.10.0 through OSPF or BGP through a different Interface and your origina...

Howdy Experts!am working with a NEW Environment needs Mutual Redistribution from EIGRP 2 OSPF and vise verca;with route-maps and Tag Route.I need explanation about these issue or a useful link that describe the above..10xs for ur Help...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF and BGP

Router # 1 = Asia- Running OSPF/BGPRouter # 2 = Asia - Running OSPF/BGPRouter # 3 = Asia - Running OSPF/BGPRouter # 4 = Asia- Running OSPF/BGPRouter # 5 = US running BGPRouter # 6 = US- Running BGPRouter # 7 = US-Running BGPRouter # 8 = US-Running B...

I setup a simple OSPF configuration but I am not seeing the OSPF route when doing a show ip route. The show ip ospf neighbor command is working correctly. Here is the configuration I setup http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configur...

beiriger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy Experts!in Redistribution;where & When we use rout-map with Tag,to tag Special Routes;in wish case? 10xs FOR ur Help

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to set up ssh on a cisco 850 router. I've used the correct commands and created the keys,etc. When i run a show ip ssh, it says its disabled. Nothing i seem to do works.any ideas?

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem context & Scenario description - We have recently implemented MPLS IP VPN with AT&T. We have 3 main offices and 10 other branch offices world wide and they all are connecting to AT&T MPLS VPN either via frame-relay or ATM ePVC. AT&T routes va...

virenderj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes