cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have this VPN concentrator with a private IP address of 10.1.19 which has a peer with a public IP address 159.x.x.0 255.255.255.0 to get to a web page (a secure page). If we add an static route to any host (computer) at our location it gets...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 router, router A and B at two different locations. RA at HQ and RB at branch.RA routerint tunnel 0ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0tunnel source s0/0/1tunnel destination 203.1.1.1tunnel mode gre ip!int s0/0/1ip address 202.1.1.1!int eth 0ip ...

kmchoong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ForumDoes 2 Fast Ethernet interfaces on Performance Route Processor of 12000 series performs normal Ethernet operations or they are for some specific purpose?Thanks in AdvanceRegards

anantmc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network covering a fairly wide area. the central node is a BR352 with BR352s and AP352s and AP342s operating as repeaters. All have 12.04 firmware. Normally all "home" on the central BR352 node. "Occasionally" the (one) AP352 repeater uni...

w2jo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to implement BGP in a multi-site scenario. Both locations have two links each. Does this kind of scenario impose any issues? Both sites have separate set of IP classes.

umar-rana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:Have 3 T1's that we planned using cef per packet but it kills our application.Disabled it and now configured for per destination. I am a little confused about something.I have 10.0.3.1 as the gateway for my clients. This interface - ip nat ...

js358 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on a 6500 we have input error due to rvc-err (internal Rx buffer full ?).- what rcv-err means exaclty ?- rcv-err are problably due to broadcast storm. How to avoid this ? (for ex. by limiting broadcast storm, ...)Here the sh int and sh int count...

grodoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, i have 4 routers .one router on distribution layer and 3 router on core network which are used to link to 3 isp.i want to configure routing policy base on address class on my local network, and automatical try another route if one isp goes d...

We are getting ready to migrate our WAN backbone from frame relay to MPLS with AT&T. We have multiple internet entry points thorugh our network and have selectively routed traffic to the various internet connections through configured defaul-routes....

bssmith10 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two networks with overlapping ip address and we are using ospf for routing protocol. This is what the network looks like; local-proxy | r3 |C--r2--wan--r1--- corpnet-ProxyThe proxies have overlapping ip address. Due to re...

ccobtn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do dyanamic nat on my router. My requirement is to provide private ip users internet access. I am trying to use pool of public ip address to nat the private ip users.The configuration is as below :interface GigabitEthernet0/0 descripti...

We have two 1760 routers connected via a T1. On the LAN side there are 3rd party VOIP gateways installed. What we need to achieve is to implement QOS to prioratise voice calls going through the T1 link. I have put together the following config. Appre...

pat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes