cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 2 6006 core router. and my all process router is connected to CORE.CORE1--CORE2 right now 2600 router is connected to only 1 core. so redundancy is not there for router. shall i configure priority or metric for static route. i me...

I have an leased line,the modem has been terminated on an serial interface say on WIC-2T through V.35 cable, when i issue and sh int it says Serial Down and Line protocol Down, the DCD-Up, DSR-UP, DTR-Down, RTS-Down, CTS-Down. Can any one give ...

I have here a cbwfq config on a 384kbps pvc. I don't understand why the router says there is 96kbps bandwidth available. Could someone explain?router#sh queueing int atm1/0.14 vc 0/113 Interface ATM1/0.14 VC 0/113 Queueing strategy: weighted fair ...

Hi peple,Thing is, I have 50 users LAN and a Pix just to go Inernet, then I´ve been publicing some services, inside my network I have an aditional 2611 router for remote access inside my network which is everybody default gateway, ok but, I need to ...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 routers in site A and 2 paths to get site B. EIGRP is running between them. Here is output of the command:show ip eigrp topology 172.30.0.0/23:show ip eigrp topology 172.30.0.0/23IP-EIGRP (AS 1): Topology entry for 172.30.0.0/23 State i...

We are troubleshooting an apparent flapping link problem with an adsl router. the show dsl int atm0 stats gives the following dB levels:noise margin 43dB (DS) and 26dB (US)output power 20dBm (DS) and 12dBm (US)attenuation 20dB (DS) and 12dB (US)On CC...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 3640 router (Async) on serial. I have a point of sale device trying to send ISO8535 messaging format to my router basically this comes as the data packet The aim is to receive this data packet via the serial and convert it into a TC...

Sorry for the newbie question. But i'm tring to set up a link simulation between Melbourne and London. I can get 2 routers with a serial cable and manually set clockrate to something low, but how do i simulate the latency????any ideas????cheersDon Pa...

DonPadeyy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have two cisco 1751 routers connected by isdn using EIGRP . The problem is no neighborship established between them and so eigrp not workinghere is sample of show ip eigrp neighbor H Address Interface Hold uptime ...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

. ..could be dangerous (for me) if I get this wrong. I am running production 2600 router with IOS Version 12.0(7)XK1 and I just want to 'rem' out some static routes. Do I just prefix each line with an exclamation mark to render the line "invisible" t...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes