cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an edge router that has multiple upstreams and im implementing policy routing to make the appropiate next hops...thats not a problem. Issue is, i now have to add another step to the route-map to specify that specific source addresses need to ...

Ok, I have a new 3885, that we use for our wan, have a pre-exisiting 3662, which also talks with an ACC router, that we are doing away with. problem is, the 3885 WILL NOT get routinf table from ACC, it will get 3662's but not ACC's. But the 3662 DOES...

asmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys!Can someone explain me for which purpose i need ingress queuing by subj. command.AFAIK, queuing is only make sense in "egress side": if output interface rate much slower then current ingress data streams. I just can't understand how router w...

Kypamop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect non-contiguous backbone of two ospf networks. The links will connect them are non-equal cost; one serial, the other one is Ethernet.Your opanion or a URL for the matter is appreciated. Thank you

samisalim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm currently testing the feature of EIGRP whereby static routes are automatically redistributed into EIGRP if a 'network' statement covering the static route exists. Note that I'm NOT using 'redistribute static' under the EIGRP process.On on...

pkhatri by Level 11
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,see i have two new 1841 routers with wic-2t and wic-1t.These routers are connected via vsat link.ports of vsat modem are rs-232.I am using smart serial rs-232 dte cable at one end(router with wic-2t card) and normal rs-232 dte cable at...

a.kachroo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NG,i have a great problem with one of my Cisco 1751.2 offices with static ip and one with a dynamic ip-adress.The office with the dynamic ip-adress was using before changing the provider a static ip-adress with sdsl. Now we are using adsl with ...

I have only one ethernet interface in my cisco router,can i use patting/natting.What about ip nat inside and ip nat outside commands.Arun Kachroo

a.kachroo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2621XM router at a remote site connected through a 64k multiplexed link to a WIC-1T card. When the device is pinged from the network management terminal, to either the serial interface or the fastethernet interface, there is approximately 50...

I have a problem at the minute whereby I inserted NPE-G1 into 7204VXR Chassis with 7200-I-O-2FE-E. It seems we only have 16MB of bootflash: on NPE-G1 with 6.5Mb approx. taken up with boot image.There are two PC Cards on the IO Controller with images ...

Hello Guyz, Let me explain the scnerio, we have two squid cache servers entertaining almost around 300 Dialup users via WCCP along with Cisco 2621 Router.I was planning a new design a head, i need your sujjestion is WCCP better or Route-map. which c...

Hi, folks! We have 7507 with two RSP16 and two CIPs.After I change IOS of our 7507, from (RSP-JSV-M) Version 12.1(13)E1 to 123(11)T3, with sh run, we looked that our CIPs disappeared. The cfg of CIPs are in startup-config.After the change of IOS and ...

Hi,we have IOS SLB configured on 12.3(5b)ip slb serverfarm WWWFARM1 **nat server** real 192.168.10.11 weight 1 faildetect numconns 255 numclients 8 retry 20 inservice real 192.168.10.12 weight 1 faildetect numconns 255 numclients 8 retry 20 i...