cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Right now I have a RV320 in my main office, connected to 6 other offices, with RV3xx;sThey are configured with IP Only in the Local/Remote Group with WAN1 - Working I need help to have a Fail Over, for the Main office, to Failover to WAN2Do I need to...

Hi, I'm doing a packet tracer exercise for my ccna at uni. Here's the running config,Router#show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1269 bytes!version 15.4no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime m...

bytor4510 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Doing a show line? on my switch produced the following output: switch# sh line ?  <0-16>   First Line range  console  Primary terminal line  summary  Quick line status summary  vty      Virtual terminal  |        Output modifiers  <cr> Does this impl...

Nissi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is a little confusing in the Nexus 7000 configuration guide on when "bfd slow-timer" should be used. After consult RFC2880 (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)), I have a better understanding that slow-timer can be used when Echo function is ...

BenBen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Can someone confirm if the Cat8300 supports (or will support) GLBP ?I thought I saw it mentioned in the 8300 datasheet somewhere, but looking in Feature Navigator, it did not show up under the DNA Advantage license selection.. Although I did see the ...

sld by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm setting up a lab with inter-vlan routing. I have a host in VLAN 50 (192.168.50.0/24) and 3 SG220 switches in the Management-VLAN Vlan 30 (192.168.30.0/24). A Cisco 1941 Router is doing the routing between the VLAN's. Everything is ...

danielsffs by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here in our company we have a router that is connected to 2 eBGP peers, lets say that the first peer is 1.1.1.1 and the other is 2.2.2.2. Currently, we are receiving and using a default route to 1.1.1.1, this make the 2.2.2.2 not utilized. So what...