cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,For some reason my Packet Tracer stopped working. It freezes right after startup, starts doing the spin of death, and eventually times out (i.e., "Packet Tracer Executable Not Responding"). I have checked firewall and anti-virus settings, d...

Optimist1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am a stundent working a lab, i am wondering how to implement the following scenario : I have 2 ISP router connected to the internet, behind which i have 2 cisco routers handling firewall and vpn connections. Thoses routers are themse...

Hi, i need route from VLAN to internet. I cannot ping from any VLAN to internet. I tried do Router On Stick, but ping from vlan to internet doesnt working.Here is a running-config on Router and topology. Thank for help Router running-confi  Topology ...

Ra.JPG topo.JPG adres.JPG

Resolved! DHCP Issue

Hello Guys,I have 3750x-48 Switch, I created DHCP Pool for Wireless Access Point VLAN as below:ip dhcp pool WAPnetwork 10.80.0.0 255.255.248.0default-router 10.80.7.254dns-server 8.8.8.8ip dhcp excluded-address 10.80.0.1 10.80.0.15 I want DHCP IP add...

Working on a school project on Packet Tracer and notice despite OSPF, my 2 PT Servers cannot ping one out of the 3 routers for some odd reason. OSPF configurations are as followsR1router ospf 1log-adjacency-changesnetwork 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.3 area 0netwo...

Jin224 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am trying to setup a configuration for remote access VPN I am unable to use router#(config)crypto isakmpI only got below insteadR1#crypto ?key Key related commands.pki Public Key components https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/question/0D53i000...

T0mTheCat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,This is with respect to QoS configurations on DMVPN headend router.Noticed that the child policy is configured but not called under the parent-policy. Will there be any errors or service impact when correct the configurations? Current Config:...

andags by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Question

Hi We are currently peering using BGP with SP and they are setting up a secondary link for us if i copy and paste all the bgp config just changing the neigbor xxxxx  still using same remote-as will bring this down bgp.?? Thanks

Hello, I have two routers each with a full-view :R1 connected to AS174 => local preference 200R2 connected to AS6939 => local preference 90 R1 and R2 are connected with iBGP.router bgp YYYYY bgp router-id A.B.C.D no bgp enforce-first-as bgp log-ne...

Hi all,   I’m trying to upgrade an ASR1002 from: asr1002x-universalk9.03.13.00.S.154-3.S-ext.SPA.binto:asr1002x-universalk9.03.13.02.S.154-3.S2-ext.SPA.bin   I copied the new file to my bootflash and used the: “boot system bootflash:asr1002x-universa...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am having a problem with the PCs accessing one another. Specifically, PC4 accessing PC1 and vice versaIn the diagram:all routers can successfully ping all other outside router interfacesPCs have the internal router interface as the gatewayPCs ...

sonic8or by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I've been designing a network where I use frame relay to connect the 3 LANs to each other via the cloud (Internet). 2 of the LANs work just fine they can communicate to each other. But I'm having trouble doing the third LAN which is called "...

JhNG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have the following scenarioRT1 wan private IP <--> RT2 nat - wan public IP <- internet -> RT3 wan public IP I have to configure a point to point ipsec protected tunnel between RT1 and RT3.RT2 is doing one to one nat from its wan public IP...

mihaivasc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Well everything is in the title. My ASA doesn't translate the IP address when i try to ping a router in the external network.Here's my topology and my ASA configuration. EDIT : I tried to ping the same router from my DHCP server, which is in t...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card