cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi allwe have ospf setup between our sites and I am looking to enable bfd to help speed up ospf convergence.at present we use layer 3 svi’s for the routing and not l3 physical interfaces.Where do we put the bfd interval and timers etc? Do we enable t...

Ok this is confounding me. I have setup a brand new RV340 and its working great with everything including port forwarding HTTPS to the internal exchange server. However, when forwarding SMTP packets the connection gets quickly dropped. Strangely when...

chimera by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HSRP: Configure HSRP between Site A & Site B as shown in diagram above.Execute show commands to verify HSRP is configured correctly and describe results in show output.Failover Standby HSRP Neighbor to Primary/Active.  Execute show command to verify ...

Hi. I finally got public IP, so in case of homelab i wanted to push my NextCloud server outside.What's the problem: I have almost blank configuration(interfaces, ssh access, dhcp - all works), i need only to have 2 things to be done for now: Static P...

raresz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I use Cisco 871 IOS ver. 12.4(24)T.I have losed connectivity to internet, and when i look at the log buffer, i get these messages:011510: .Apr 9 09:03:50.040 eest: %DNSSERVER-3-UDPDNSOVERLOAD: Low available memory: dropping <id# 2789> from <cli ...

I've setup dual ISP failover to extend support into the following situation - as opposed to the interface simply going "DOWN".If ISP-PRIMARY is having issues but the primary interface Ethernet0/3/0 is still "UP" use IP SLA and tracking to perform fai...

jelloir by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes