cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, I have two sites with distance 200KM,Each site has ASR1000 series, For Vmware needs and Vmotion , we need to have same subnet in both site (subnetX)so I need to create VXLAN L2 over l3 .Note:- Both ASR router in each site will act as L3 Gatewa...

We would like to use EIGRP with the NCS-5501-SE butRP/0/RP0/CPU0:router(config)#router ?amt Automatic Multicast Tunneling (AMT)bgp BGP configuration subcommandshsrp HSRP configuration subcommandsigmp IPv4 Address Familyisis ISO IS-ISlisp LISP configu...

MrJake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Feasible distance

Hi!  Feasible distance - the metric value for the lowest-metric path to reach a destination.(official cert guide)   So, the metric value for the lowest-metric. It seems that only successor route has the lowest metric. But in the same book you can fin...

HI; I've XCONNECT (L2TP) setup between 2 sites using ISR4431 which is working perfectly using one VLAN (vlan id 10), few days ago we had decided to use extra 3 VLANs. VLAN# 5,6,7 and 10 (VLAN 10 is old vlan which is working properly ). the problem is...

mseyam83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would be grateful if I could be pointed in the right direction. I have Vlans configured. Is it possible to route between PC(Vlan1) and pc(Vlan20) but only based on their ip address or macid?I dont want all devices in both vlans to be accessible to ...

Not sure why my original post didn't show. My question is why, when and how would we apply route maps to redistribution. I get that when you redistribute between two routing protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP we need to adjust the default metrics but n...

NetMonkey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding BGP. I have created a following topology.I am trying to configure eBGP neighborship between routers FORD-2 and ISP-A1 via loopbacks, to make use of both physical links between them. My approach is to create static r...

bgp.png bgpWTF.png

Hi everyone,I have a question about the ouput of "show ip route" command. Sometimes, prefixes are shown in two lines like this :i L2     172.30.112.0/21           [115/10] via 192.168.255.11, 1w0d, GigabitEthernet0/0/0.11i L2     172.30.120.0/21     ...

Hi all, i need assistance with my aaa radius configuration. below is my configuration and as per tcmpdump on the accouting server 172.31.34.33, i am not seeing any dhcp accounting packets coming through. my aim is to forward dhcp packets to the accou...