cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi NCS experts, I'm translating the configuration from traditional IOS to use on NCS5001. But, I noticed the route-map configuration is completely different on NCS platform. How Can I translate the config below to NCS platform? route-map ISP1_OUT per...

I am trying to configure an 887VA to act as a bridge for my ADSL connection and to run the dialer on a router of some sort but for now I am dialing from my laptop to test but having no success whatsoever. Can someone please point me in the right dire...

I have a 891w router with the POE daughter card installed but I need to know the command to enable power to a port. Typically I would do the following: NAME: "891", DESCR: "891 chassis, Hw Serial#: PID: CISCO891W-AGN-A-K9, VIDNAME: "ESW Power Daught...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to order 2 of the above to host our ISP connection. This routers will act as our internet routers. I need the following services, functions and modules : Smartnet contractDual PSURouting – BGP in the near future using our own ASNPolicy bas...

utawakevou by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for solution to intrusive testing on Cisco Devices series ASR920 ASR901, if i need to do it, will customer services turns down or may be any packets loss, or just wanna ask how does it work ? i used to do T1 testing. is it similar to tha...

Hi,Hope you can help... I have 2 building networks I need to connect and with building 'A' needing to access resources on VLAN 161 in building B. I already have 3 other buildings connecting to building A but on a slightly different setup, so please c...

I have an IR829 router that's currently in ROMMON mode - it's my first go-round with these and TAC gave me bad advice to clear disk space in bootstrap. I want to tftp the hypervisor image back onto the router, but I can't figure out how to do this wh...

aweise by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I need your help with this configuration. The same configuration one my other with on a different branch but these configs are not working on my other branch.I can reach the interface 10.10.1.1 and go to the internet without access-lists,...