cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, I've been having some difficulties setting up PAT on my 2901 with an otherwise basic configuration.I've implemented all the required steps for PAT as far as I can tell, there has to be some detail that I'm missing. I configured my in...

I have 2 3850 switches.  One is a DMZ switch, the other on the internal network.  I have created a routed port on the DMZ switch with an ip in the vlan of the internal network switch port.  This was working great with a 24 port switch.  I was able to...

so i am i bit stumped, the router is pulling a dhcp lease from the cable modem, and the pc is getting an ip from the router, but np internet.!hostname NSW-GR1!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!logging countlogging buffered 8192 debugginglogging rate-l...

NickLeone by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites and each site uses IPSec vpn over the internet as WAN link.If we set up VxLAN on each site, how can we settle the problem of transmitting of Jumbo frame required for VxLAN header through our internet WAN link?Can the Edge router on ...

Hi all. Fairly new to this game. I understand the router on a stick concept well. I was wondering if there were a way to terminate VLANs via a trunk link to a router without using sub-interfaces on the router. I'm thinking along the lines of using a ...

Hi, I have a 3750 switch and three 2960 switches and a Kerio firewall.IP range of 2960 switches: 10.10.31.0/24, 10.10.32.0/24, 10.10.41.0/24DMZ IP Range: 10.10.10.0/24LAN IP Range: 10.10.12.0/24WAN IP Range: 180.140.32.0/24IP Kerio: 10.10.10.2Compute...

Hi All,            One question thats seems to get so many diferent and contradicting anwers , I am confused too , while if we were apply the OSI layer theory, that every layer uses the layer below it to be able to complete the end to end transmissio...

I am running 2 VRF's between a CE and PE*VRF's name: DATA and SECURITY*In the PE - I do route leaking (Importing the routes in each VRF).*In the CE, I expected the DATA routes in the SECURITY table and I expected the SECURITY routed in the DATA table...

mediaos718 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF cost on SVI

Say I have a 20Gbps L2 Port-Channel (2 x 10Gbps member) and I want to run OSPF peering using SVI on top of the Port-channel. Does OSPF calculate the cost based on 10Gbps, 20Gbps OR SVI as 1Gbps? I did set the reference bandwidth as 10G. When I check ...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm learning the ropes of networking with packet tracer and I need a little help.Here the sample network I've been working on.I have a LAN with some VLANs connected to a router on a stick, cisco 2811. No problems on this end.That route...

Morgan71 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes