cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Im new in networking. Im doing a lab where Im trying to see bgp loopback ip ( i.e 3.3.3.3 ) in eigrp. I m not able see.   But while im adding a static route at Null 0 and adding 3.3.3.3 in eigrp network statement then its showing.   in R2 ( whoic...

Hey There,  So I have created another ROAS setup (using packet tracerr) but this time I have a router connected to a 3560 SW, that is in turn connected to a 2960 SW. I have created the sub-IF on the router and have set up the links between devices as...

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 12.27.08 pm.png

A company has been allocated the address range 187.11.0.0 to 187.27.255.255 What is the network (supernet) address and what is the (supernet) mask? (Hint: You might want to convert them into binary and calculate the common bits)   

netaware by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have recently decided to upgrade my home network infrastructure and chose CISCO gear to do so. My setup is as follows:------------------- ------------------- ------------------------- |AVM FritzBox 7490|------------>...

Hi All, We have a PIM domain that is running PIM-SPARSE mode and it's working fine. We have a customer who needs our multicast feeds. But we cannot allow PIM neighborships between us and the customer.So we decided to enable IGMP Static Join on the cu...

supunit21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm looking for router's model ISR4451-X power consumption, but I'm not able to find it.I also tried to check the data sheets for this model, but I wasn't successful.Is there anybody who is able to help me please? Thank you!

Hi Guys,This is for sure a dumb question but as I don't know the answer I think I need to ask. I wish there was a "New to networking" or similar section of the forums. Despite having spent some time on Packet Tracer now, I am still finding it somewha...

limey75 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone pls clear the doubt. Suppose there is a downstream core switch connected to 2 WAN routers (R1 & R2).Switch is getting EIGRP routes from both WAN routers.R1 is advertising better route to Switch than R2.Now suppose, HSRP is configur...

Dear Everybody! How it possible to query the firewall blocked A:P->A:P connections on RV130?  We use RV130 for sensor network as firewall.This mean continuous and high (small packet) traffic on many TCP connection. During sometimes the firewall block...

The file attached is our overall configuration. May i know why is it my PC can ping the other PC, distribution layer switch as well as the Router gateway but just couldn't ping both of the access layer switch?The switch which could not be ping is sw...

KelvinSky_0-1605972699928.png
KelvinSky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running an multiple ipsec tunnel on ASA firewall-1 the design is simple we have multiple inside interface and single outside interface(vpn tunnel is built on outside interface) so whenever we need to allow some traffic we apply ACL on inside i...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello forum Guys,  I would like to discover eigrp neighbor AS system nr to configure eigrp in between 2 routers - is there any debug command I can use to achieve this?  I have:  top: R1----------R2  R1#sh ip int br Interface IP-Address OK? Method Sta...

Per_Cas by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to configure my ISR 4331 router. I'm configuring the management port to use it as the port connecting to my internal routers through iBGP. I have put an IP on the port and have connected a cable to it. But when I try to ping the IP I p...