cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir...We had some bgp neighbor fail and flapping in a while and we had no idea to fix it till now. Device show us some error message that list below...Apr 20 14:24:20.238 CST: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor X.X.X.X Up Apr 20 14:24:21.166 CST: %BGP-3-N...

tyllin by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the command Show Mac address accounting on a 3925, I see a particular Mac address that I'm interested in.The Mac address is taking hits on the the counter so it's passing packets.I don't see the associated Mac address in the Arp table.Goog...

Mike 1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening to all,I wish you are in good health , i have the following problems with my network setup in my house,i have an cisco 887va which uses vdsl through isp1and an fritzbox 6820 lte which uses lte connecton through isp2, fritzbox is connecte...

mspant by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have to configure frame-relay on my lab routers. But unfortunately, routers don't have a serial port to connect other routers.So I would think to connect over the GigabitEthernet for Frame-Relay. I well know that Cisco also supports the IETF F...

I'm aware of object-groups (network & services) and appreciate the way they can solve writing lots of lines in an ACLSo for instance, if we put http, https & dns into an object-group service WEB-BROWSING and then apply it like so:permit object-group ...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Cisco 897VA with two WAN interfaces, and 6 VLANs.  What I would like to achieve is that hosts in one particular VLAN go out to the Internet via one WAN interface, and everything else goes out via the other one, while all VLANs are...

Abe_00 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured an 897VA with two WAN ports and 6 VLANs.  What I'm trying to achieve is to have the connected hosts in VLAN 4 go out to the Internet via WAN 2, and all other VLANs go out via WAN 1.  All VLANs should be able to communicate with each...

Abe_00 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ask you a courtesy, I am looking for the possibility of configuring a router in layer2 vpn tunnel gre which can be an aetrha with a Cisco 9006 obviously on the aggregator each client will have its own interface and how the various protocols tcp, ud...

Hi Everyone,I hate asking for help but I've been at this all day and I can't seem to resolve. It's the end of the semester. I'm not asking for the answers, just need help pointing out what I'm doing wrong. I hope you can see the picture I've attached...

msen25898 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am doing a detailed design for a client. But i am finding hard to get the FAT - Factory Acceptance Testing for 6500, 3750, 3560, Call Manager 7816, IPT 7960, 7941SAT - Site Acceptance Testing 6500, 3750, 3560, Call Manager 7816, IPT 7960, 7941Any...

sauravcgc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have a private MPLS network which we want to tighten up the security on the ISR routers we have.Lets say:g0/1.4000 = MPLS (our connection into the MPLS network) We'll call this OUTSIDEg1/1.100 = LAN 1 (our data wit the odd server sitting on there,...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When statically routing a route in the format [destination network address] [mask] [next hop address or interface name], I get the Inconsistent Address and mask error. Any assistance would be appreciated.Network address:148.148.148.48Mask: 255.255.25...