cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI need to configure a load balancing and fault tolerance towards two devices.OSPF can be configured in this device; VRRF or static. What advice do you give me? Thank you

Net.gif
vin.marco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem with OSPF

Hi There So i am running OSPF on my WAN, and have to uplink to my DC and each uplink has a Cisco 4500-X and my remote sites have a Checkpoint Firewall After a change vs the ISP where we upgraded from a-1000 to a-10G i have a issue that my layer 3 is ...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

below is the interface configuration between my distribution 1 and 2 switch , both are hsrp routers ( i.e for some vlan switch 1 active/standby and for some vlan switch 2 active/standby) , there are many vlan in both switchesinterface TenGigabitEther...

himy name is asim i am working as Network Administrator in govt sector in pakistan i have problem with cisco router 2900 series it gets hangs while booting i am sharing the current status of my router  i have attached the file as image of my router s...

Hello,I try to configure a simple 1to1 NAT on a Cisco IE2000, following the guide. But it fails with an error, I don't know why it happens. en conf t l2nat instance instance10 inside from host 192.168.178.13 to 30.225.6.9 inside from host 192.168.17...

MK1603 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dualstack DMVPN

Currently have a dual HUB dual cloud DMVPN running over IPv4.  I have an IPv6 circuit at our DC where we back-haul all IPv6 traffic through over private links.  Those links are going away and we are left with DMVPN so I need to now backhaul IPv6 traf...

Hi, I have a main DHCP pool configured, and then several reservations for specific devices that need different DNS servers. The reservations appear to be getting handed out correctly, but for some reason the DNS they are getting is from the main pool...

If we had a host on a subnet with two PIMv2-SM routers, how do the routers decide which one will forward multicast traffic to the hosts on that subnet? Let's assume that we have two PIMv2-SM routers, that they are PIMv2 neighbors, and that each PIMv2...

Hi all,I currently have a router on a stick configured for a router to switch connection to route VLANS but I want a better way to do it.  First off I have an ASR router and WS-C3560X-48 layer 3 switch. I would like to have a layer 3 connection conne...