cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I would like seek an assistance with regards designing a redundant ISP in a data center. I already simulate this in a simulation gns3 and it didn't work. I hope can someone suggest or recommend a design.  1. I have a two ISP2. The design...

I am given a topology in which I have to apply ACL. The PCs in the left bottom side are not to be accessed by any other PCs. This was done successfully as follows: access-list 1 deny anyaccess-list 1 permit anyint fa 0/0ip access-group 1 out Now the ...

Untitled.png

Given the below topology, where R4 mutually redistributes between EIGRP and OSPF, which path(s) will R1 choose to reach the network 5.5.5.5/32, and why? What will R2′s path selection to 5.5.5.5/32 be, and why?What will R3′s path selection to 5.5.5.5/...

Ravi Pande by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Looking for a bit of advice. i,m task with splitting a company network into two separate sites.  However, since starting, the goal posts have been slightly moved.  They now need to temporarily router traffic (simple application data) between...

I have an issue where I need to add a backup route to my ASA. Currently I have Inside addressed in the 10.0.0.0/16 subnet (10.0.0.2) connected to the cable gateway (10.0.0.1). I NAT all IPs from inside (10.1.0.0/16) where the gateway PATs it. The pro...

ElQueue by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Hope you all can help me understand where I've gone wrong here. I'm using Packet Tracer to study for my ICND2. Practicing ospf virtual links at the moment and things aren't quite working out. I have several routers in area 0 and the link betwe...

Hi, I have a Cisco 897VA connected to my modem (192.168.1.1) on GE8.My PC is connected on GE0 (vlan 10) and get a correct IP address (10.0.2.2). I can ping 192.168.1.240 but I can't ping 192.168.1.1 and I have no access to Internet. ip dhcp excluded-...

Portus92 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I boot the router, I get the following error.   --------------------------------------------- System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2006 by cisco Systems, Inc...

GaeMi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone ,i have PPPOE server which is configured in Cisco router 3800 and Radius server , everything is working fine but the issue is when the user is disconnected from the PPPOE  server the user remain stucking in radius server and the user will...

pppoe.PNG

Hi, This is the main question: How a VRF can advertise a route which is learned through iBGP to another VRF But let me elaborate it little more. First, explanation: I have created three VRFs under one router and one BGP instance. They are named L-VRF...

babakip by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to encapsulate ethernet in a gre tunnel (gre ethertype 0x6558 Transparent Ether Bridging)I saw the functionnality here :http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/interface/configuration/xe-3s/ir-xe-3s-book/ir-eogre.html#concept_F9...

Hello  BGP synchronization provides black hole prevention in IBGP environment.butcan anyone explain why " no synchronization" is default in Cisco routers ?. Thanks in advance.