cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Most have seen the message: (config-pmap-c)#shape average ?<8000-1000000000> Target Bit Rate (bits per second), the value needs to be multiple of 8000percent % of interface bandwidth for Committed information rate My question is why does the router c...

Hi All,i have issue with Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----* 1 56 WS-C3850-48P 03.07.04E cat3k_caa-universalk9 INSTALL when i add:interface Vlan261ip address 10.158.20.126 255.255.255.128ip policy...

Hello everyone. I need to help with static routing on this type of network with 5 routers. I need to ping from one to pc to another. (PC0 -> PC1 and PC1 -> PC0). I understand how to do static routing when I have simple network with two routers but th...

ping.png
patmull by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I needed to test dual ISP configuration on a firewall, I was able to setup a quick lab with a set of Cisco 2901 ISR to test the fail over scenario. This got me to thinking could I also test VPN but how do I route traffic once I go past the WAN interf...

lab1.PNG
stein9700 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, we are using cisco 3850 (layer 3 switch) to connect to isp and then connecting it to aruba controller for access points. Now customer wants to add 1 more secondary ISP as a backup so if main ISP is down the secondary ISP should start work...

Hello. I always thought that there is at least two different NAT with different order of operationsClassic NAT (ip nat inside, ip nat outside, ip nat inside source...). If packet is going from inside to outside there is routing first, than NAT second...

I passed exam CCNP router and trouble shootingaround 12/28/15 but i do not still pass switch..I Know router and trouble shooting exam expire in 2018but I passed CCDA and OCSE around 2017..And then my CCNA was extend in 2020I hope router and trouble s...

takhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a BGP routing/advertising question involving implementation of multiple default routes via BGP without getting the ISP involved in metrics. ISP is providing MPLS for Full mesh between all remotes sites, Data Center, and Corporate HQ site. I hav...

I know there is plenty of information regarding QOS already in the community however, I would like to know the design steps before the actual configuration to ensure I am not forgetting a step.  We have 887ISR on DSL and we have some voip handsets at...

Resolved! ASA vs Firepower

Hello, I already read in some places that Cisco is getting rid of ASA hardware and software, but I didn't find anything about it in Cisco community. Is it true that Cisco will just stay with Firepower and will get rid of ASA? Thanks!