cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I am personally a little fresh to the engineering side of networking but have experience in setting up and troubleshooting networks that have been set up. I've been tasked with putting together a network for a campus where the on site admin has...

Ruckusd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would like to ask your suggestion/s on how to make my two routers communicate with each other. I tried using static default route but it did not work. I hope someone could help me. (Summary of what is happening in my lab simulation)ISP_...

Nooby69 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm suddenly having problems with a 2811 not being able to boot from flash. Each time I restert I get the error message: loadprog: bad file magic number: 0x0boot: cannot load "flash:"I have tried:- loading the image again onto the same and a ...

Hi All, I am new to the networking domain and trying my hand on OSPF multiarea configuration. In stub area configuration , I know that there is only one ABR connecting to other area( Area 0) and that is the single point of contact for all the routers...

sshinde16 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm pretty new to my studies, but have built a small home lab for practice.  Today I configured two 2960 and one 3560 with with separate vlans and trunks.  Everything seems to be working other than DHCP.   Running config from router: R1#sh run...

Samc2527 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Please send me link for Cisco output interpreter. I want to analyze tech-support from Cisco 6500 switch.  Regards,  Rizwan Siddiqi

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can you please share your thoughts on Seeing ARP entries even though interface is down? note: we are able to see ARP entry but not able to ping IP address. we even cleared arp entry but still it is existing in the arp table with no Age limit like bel...

Have a weird (to me) routing issue and was hoping to get some insight on the "why".   I setup a remote office the other day for a client that included a router, switch and ASA.  Office traffic goes out the Ethernet MPLS and Internet goes out local Br...

Routing Question.jpg
usimplyc by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a weird problem with a configuration that I have done that I use for my home office setup.The setup is based on a 1841 with FA0/0 and FA0/0 both used for WAN, with 2 different ISPs; each interface is connected to a LTE/4G router...

accarda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have the problem regarding router i can not acess the router  cisco 2900 series by using ping command when i do this it display message like requested time out though it is connected with catalyst switch 4500 directly but it can not acessed ...