Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to create a list of High and Critical Impact PSIRTs for a customer, where the hyperlink to the vulnerability is still available when I export it to Excel, so that I can go through them individually and assess the risk in the customer's use...

Hi there I just install a collector, its a fresh install, there are no firewalls and no proxys. I´ve created an upload profile with one Switch to see if its working, the upload job says succesfull, if  I check it on job status says status completed a...

I've just upgraded to CSPC 2.7 and loaded the medium .ova file. I've used the following documentation as a guide for install. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Quick-St...

by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WRT the following '[Cisco SNTC status] Investigating : The file import feature to manually upload device data is unavailable' “The file import feature to manually upload device data is unavailable to customers who do not currently have an inventory a...

Hi folks, Whilst there was a somewhat ambiguous statement in the release notes and FAQs for this SNTC upgrade relating to ‘improved accuracy’, I was not expecting to see such significant changes in PSIRT numbers. To give an example, for a subset of m...

We have done a discover using the ip range method. The result is that we see multiple entries (up to 55 entries, see attached) for a host, in the managed devices. The devices in questions are Nexus 7K with multiple SVIs; and each SVI being as an chas...