Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

After we have uploaded a portion of our assets onto the portal, we have realized the ""Inventory By Site" dashlet is telling us we have devices that are located here locally placed in China, Wyoming, and many other places we do not store our assets. ...

BDDavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I have attempted to import collector inventory files for 4 existing inventories and one new inventory, but each and every time the following error message is presented: "Import Errors: Operation could not be completed [Unable to perform the...

Hi,   cc: william@***   I received the following email to grant access to the user but when I clicked on the link Cisco Service Access Management tool i got a blank page instead.   Can someone please help advise me what went wrong?   Thank you.   Reg...

william by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I've upgraded my CSCP collector from 2.5 to 2.7 using the LCM upgrade process via SSH. Upgrade appeared to complete successfully, but now when I browse to https://collectorip:8001 it just shows a blank screen, no option to login. Logging in with t...