Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We are in the middle of an audit and we need to retrieve an updated report of vulnerabilities from our inventory. We did the collection last friday at night and the file was uploaded to Cisco on Saturday at 9:45 AM and Started to be processed ...

I can see my inventory on the portal now, but a lot of the hostnames are labeled incorrectly. When looking at both covered and not covered items, "Nexus2K #1"shows up like 40 times even though there was only one item labeled Nexus2k #1 on the CSV I s...

Cisco Team, Please see below from our customer: “The collector uploads are not showing up.  Even after I manually upload, receive a 'success' message on the collector, I can't find an upload since end of September.” How can this be fixed? Thank y...

rharrison by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a couple of errors in the Smart Net Total Care portal.  Looks like mostly Nexus 3k and 2960x devices. FAILED: The input serial number and Mac address are not available. - This is happening for some fans in our environment. FALLOUT R...

ambliven2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User was unable to get into the collector GUI and was instructed to reboot the console.  They were not able to do so and were instructed to reset their root password.  When they attempted to do so, they got the error below:  execute % Error occured w...

Hi, I have a rather worrying situation where the analysis presented via the SNTC portal differs significantly to that contained with any report generated and downloaded. Specifically this relates to PSIRT alerts.  What differs is the number of device...

I am having issue with being locked out of the SSH CLI for both the root and collectorlogin accounts. I can get in over the admin account.  In other posts it says that the lockout is time based at 30 minutes. I have found that to not be the case. I h...

Hi, i have a problem to enter in the Portal SNTC, i register the collector in the web site after that, i can´t enter in the portal, the web site show me the image SS1, i try to register again the collector and the web site show me the image SS2, its ...

Resolved! CSPC login error

In an attempt to upgrade CSPC i received the following error when i logged into the appliance.login as: adminWarning private system unauthorized users will be prosecuted.admin@10.12.0.79's password:Last login: Fri Aug 25 08:59:15 2017 from 10.12.0.10...

demiller by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi SNTC team, Among one of ours clients devices there is a UCS C220 where he runs his collaboration services like CUCM, Presence, etc... This equipment is under contract for sure, we can even see that on CSCC, but on the Smartnet Total Care this very...