Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, One of our customers is having difficulty sending the data to the SNTC portal.All steps (Run Profile Profile and Run Upload Profile) do not show any errors, but the data is still not arriving at the backend. I'm attaching some logs co...

Good morning, I pulled several custom inventory reports this morning and we are starting to see duplicate lines within them.  We see one lines with the maintenance information showing the contract #, status (active), start date.  Then we see a line t...

The CSPC is not able to send the profile results to the Cisco backend due to the following error. I doubt it is blocked by our proxy server or firewall. I wonder what IP address(es) and port(s) I need to permit?   [ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] ...

hanxya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have a weekly job that runs Saturday morning at 1:00am EDT.  This past weekend (6/3) was the fourth week that it ran, but it is still showing as processing in the SNTC Portal.  On the previous three jobs, the processing completed on th...