Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Could not find any info about DACs compatibility with the Sg350x28P line. From my understand they are just copper sfp+ passive or active. I really hope I did not buy a switch witch will not work for me. I have tried 2 different cables no difference i...

Snows by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and good day,   2x SG550XG-8F8T units are currently configured in a Native Stack. To stack units, we have used 2x 10Gigabit Copper ports as stack ports.   Switch 1 in the stack is manually assigned unique unit ID 1. Switch 2 in the stack is man...

Hi,I'm a non professional user and need to configure a SG350-10 to link 2 subnets. I'm stuck with this, here's my situation, including ping results from 2 test-PC."Internal" subnet: 192.168.10.0/24VLAN 1, switch IP 192.168.10.1, ports GE1 to 8test-PC...

DrFafnir by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I hope you guys can assist me. I have a SF300 24PP Switch it is giving me a error I am not sure how to resolve. I can not connect to the switch via telnet and the activity on the switch is blinking on the ports but no connection via telnet....

I am trying to share Internet with my flat but I don't want the people in the flat to have access to my internal network. I was told the SG200-08 could do this - how do I set it up? My idea was to have Management with VLAN ID 1 on ports 1-2, Internet...

rydrik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,People, I need help about on switches sg300. I setup VLAN on equipment, and I want use this VLAN on WLAN.When I conect on WLAN with VLAN ID, don't get ip. my dhcp server is Windows Server 2012 R2.I have two  sg300 in Layer 3, in one sw has setting...