Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, trying to connect to switch via console.The switch has a DB9 socket as a console, I connect the serial cable to the PC via a USB adapter. In the PUTTY application, I select the appropriate COM3 port and the console is displayed, but I...

ReeQ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We have several CSB110-24T switches in our office that are working normally except the LED of the ports. When we connected the switch port to one end of a CAT5e cable (the other end doesn't connect to any device or patch panel), the LINK/ACT ...

Hi,Does the CBS350 support using the same data source(s) for multiple destination session definitions?I currently have a RSPAN destination configured using a VLAN source, and would like to use the same VLAN source for an additional SPAN destination s...

Dave K by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,During planned electricity poweroff - we had a strange issue with 2x SG200-50P switches. After electricity come back - our switches booted properly, but some devices were not powered through PoE (mostly IPTV camera). So we've tried different po...

Hello, I'm, running a SG350XG-24F with software Version 2.4.0.94 and got lots of the following log messages:   26-Oct-2018 04:44:00 :%Box-W-I2C-FAILURE-READ: I2C failed to read information from device at address 0x70 on bus 1 offset 0x09, component C...

jane1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have two CBS350-48T-4X and I would like to stack them, my question is it possible using the Lan RJ-45 ports to configure the stack? When I'm doing the Stack configuration, it only allows me to select the 4x SFP ports. Is there an addit...

llima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I set the syslog on my Cisco Business 220 switch with firmware version 2.0.2.12, but I found the syslog on CBS220 doesn't have function name "Originator Identifier", that made the syslog server unable to reading log messages from this dev...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors