Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking for good docs explaining the different parameters to configure VRF (Light) route statements but can't find anything to help explain the following for example:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 vlan 10 vrf RED Could someone help explain the above statem...

I'm having difficulty setting up DHCP on my Cisco Packet Tracer file, my clients keep getting APIPA Addresses.I've been trying to setup DHCP on the router (for other subnets NOT this example, and I have no difficulty with this) but the issue comes wh...

Does anyone now if the new 9606 is stackable? We are looking to install dual 9606's into our data centre for resilience, to have a maximum connection speed of 100GB and future proof our investment.

Hi guys Im new to this environment. I have a WS-X6524-100FX up and running. I got MT-RJ Connector Loopback Cable. But i dont know how to do a Loopback test on the ports on the X6524 card. I been searching, and i cant find a CLI for this. Im at work, ...

FalconXVI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our Sales guys are looking to purchase this model because of the 10Gb sfp+ uplinks. They only need one 10G port and are looking for an additional 3x 1Gb uplinks. This particular model has 2x 10Gb sfp+ ports and 2x 1Gb sfp ports, and they're lookin...

Hi,Wonder if anybody could help me.  My company has just ordered a couple of C93216TC-FX2 switches.I was wondering if anybody knows the port numbering?  The switch comes with 96 100/1/10Gig ports and 12 40/100G ports.  I'm just trying to understand t...