Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI've two new WS-C3560CX-12PC-S on may desk.They were just take out of the box. Both do not complete the post and do not reach user exec mode (>) They are bolcked at the following message :Nov 6 13:59:46.657: %SYS-5-RESTART: System restarted --C...

marzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,,One of our MPLS Circuit Continuously Fluctuating. Our Environment like PE (Alcatel) to CE (Cisco) Router. This fluctuation will Reset the BGP Session with following logs (BGP state went down and after some seconds automatically become...

Redington by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone !!I discovered few stacked Switches in a network and We have master & slave for it. But for few I don't see anySlave only one member which is marked as Master and it has no slave. So my query is Is this even possible having no slave fo...

Hi,need to configure MEC ports in VSS for Firewall,existing Scenario:existing 4500 and 6807 switch are configured in HSRP,below configuration of ports :6807 (config) #interface TenGigabitEthernet1/1                         description "To Firewall " ...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon Team, I am studying for my CCNA exam, and in efforts to do so, I purchased a Cisco C4948 Series switch and installed it as my main switch in my "network closet". The network layout is pretty simple, I have my Frontier FiOS router plugg...

RBM01991 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, was posed with the need to Isolate multicast traffic to prevent hosts from communicating with each other. Yes they will be on different vlans and on the same switch, but the end devices will need to still communicate within the same network. Th...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get BVI working on a pair of Cisco NCS 5500 running version 7.0.1 but cannot ping the other end. There is a single link between the routers in a bundle. I can ping the far-end router using the directly-assigned IP on the BE, but cannot ping...