Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have 3 2960X connected in stack. Out of them one of memeber blewed off.We have received RMA device.We want to add member to existing stack replacing the dead switch.please guide proper steps for installation.

Hello, High crc, input & frame errors are seen on one interface of a link. This is a tengigabitlink using fibre optics. Only one end of the link interface shows high errors, theother end has no such errors. Duplex/link negotiation factors have been c...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently studying for ICND1. I recently learned about VTP. My net instructor told me that VTP is useful in large networks since I don't have to manually confiure the VLANS on each switch. But, I honestly cannot see that as a merit since VTP is ...

New Dell server with Broadcom 5720 and latest firmware, connected to CISCO SG300 52 Port switch. When did a loop back on server side shows as 1G port but when connected switch shows as 100 MB. Changed the port still same issue. Another Dell server wi...

Dears, I faced a strange problem yesterday,This all was working fine and the next day morning begninnig of the day all stopped suddenly,  PROBLEM: I m having 1 trunk link connected from Core 6800 SUP 2T to UCS fabric interconnect and i was not able t...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Deployed Radius M$ NPS service on CISCO devices. The AAA configuration (is default as usual). First to check for radius reachability, and then if the both radius servers is unavailable check in LOCAL db.The main concern is what to do if the com...

from88 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need simple techincal support as per following ScenarioOur existing site contains Cisco Switch C3750G-12S-S, whereas our new site is composed of 2 Nodes. Node 1 has 3 Stackable switches and Node 2 has 4 Stackable Switches.  Both Nodes shall be conn...

bbitar001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes