Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I can format a brand new compact flast card under Windows 7 and place an IOS for a 2811 router om it and when I put the chip into the router, it boots correctly. But, when I format the same CF chip under Windows 10 and copy the same IOS to it and put...

Hi,I have created a 4500 VSS with two 4507E+R each one with one SUP8, with 3.6.3 version.I have enterprises services license.My issue is that if a connect for example a switch to the standby switch i have several lost pings to that switch, another ex...

jphvpichi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I bought several boxes cisco stack module, please Tell me the original is. Have questions about standard packaging Cisco. Label is on wrong side of the box? (the label is only on one side - white, without color print, hologram etc). please Help m...

1-1.jpg 3-1.jpg 2-1.jpg

Dears, I want to apply copp and coppr on my router, I know the commands and the way to apply but I don't know what should be classified for the copp and coppr, in other words what I shld analyze so that I can called those stuff in class-map  for copp...

Hi, hope someone can help me out with a problem.We've got a call centre and users have Jabber on their PCs. They've started having some buzzing noise on their calls and random PCs and time. Call manager is over a MPLS, this problem doesn't happen to ...

Hello, I have configured the vPC for those guys (Nexus1 and Nexus2) and took ports 17/Nexus1 and 17/Nexus2 to connect 2960.On 2960 I did a port-channel config and  everything looks fine and working well, I suppose.But I noticed that in the same time ...

bee7ch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some input in configuring a simple QoS policy for a 3850.I have created my classes and policy-maps etc.  But when I try to apply the service policy in an outbound direction I get the following error.Order of classes in policy name AutoQos...

Hi Team,I have a cisco 4507 chassi running with "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.04.E.152-2.E4.bin" iosi received the below error on the module 5 and same time entire connectivity of the module went down post hard rest of module 5 same came up and wor...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estimados Señores Buenos dias Tengo un switch cisco 2960 el cual tiene la versión de IOS del año 2011 (v12.2) y quiero actualizar a la última versión data de agosto 2017 (v.15.0).Favor de indicarme como y de donde puedo descargar la IOS y enviarme un...

prherrera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to split a QSFP 40G interface of Catalyst 6807XL in 4x10G SFP interface and saw that exist a cable with this requeriment.What need to do in mines interface to split the interface*Commands for Catalyst and Nexus 9332PQ  Rergards

JDanielP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We just unpack our new Nexuses and setup it in the network.How I can to setup them in stack to access like one dedicated device ?Or do I need to do vPC and manage it like this? Thanks

bee7ch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes