Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 2 Data Centres connected with DWDM about a 0.5ms delay. When a host in one DC initiates a Multciast Join I am seeing 1.2 second delay within IPN, I have 2 x 7700 Nexus in each DC with packet captures running on the OTV edge facing IPN, my ...

I am facing issue with WS-C4503-E switch. When i am trying to log in by telnet to switch then i am not getting links up and down messages although i enabled terminal monioter and logging synchronous etc but still out of result.

Ayub by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering can I upgrade RSP720-3C-10GE to a RSP720-3CXL-10GE by just swapping the dfc and installing the WS-F6700-DFC3CXL  I have tried finding info on this but i am unable to find Thoughts? -Jose

bAngelR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running EIGRP and we have one site that has the following: Small point to point and a large bandwidth through MPLS.   The issue is I have a assymetric route because the site perfers the MPLS since that is the default gateway but the return tra...

I've recently been tasked with configuring a cisco switch and in the process I'm trying to understand the config on the current switch.  I'm stumped with the QOS/COS commands.  I've done a little research but was wondering if someone can explain to m...

Resolved! COS Help

I've recently been tasked with configuring a cisco switch and in the process I'm trying to understand the config on the current switch.  I'm stumped with the QOS/COS commands.  I've done a little research but was wondering if someone can explain to m...

Resolved! Storm control

Dear sir I have two core switches (3750 in stack). Access Switch IE-3010. ON THE ACCESS SWITCH CCTV CAMERA ATTACHED. THE L-3 VLAN IS CONFIGURED ON CORE SWITCHES. DEFAULT ROUTE IS CONFIGURED ON ACCESS SWITCH TOWARDS CORE SWITCHES. I HAVE CONFIGURED TH...

Hi,I understand how BVI works and uasage. This is scenario when you want to have router's routed interface bridge two interfaces on the same broadcast domain as Layer 2 switchports. So if there is a Cisco router model like C881 or C892 that comes wit...

Hi, Please see picture attached. Both R1 and R2 are in one AS of ISP, and both R3 and R4 are in other AS of company. Usually in company side, we use local-preference to control inbound routes to decide which path is primary or secondary. My question ...

Capture.PNG
wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i am curious about timer in congestionhow can timer influence congestion,can somebody please explain how timers are set corectly and incorrectly,thank you

eddievu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have connected 3 pc to a switch without creating a vlan.two pc having ip address 198.162.20.2 and 198.162.20.3 are pinging with each other but 3rd pc having ip address 125.25.30.2 is not pinging with anyone, why?

Update 10/10: 16.3.5 official release is now available on cisco.com. Thank you for your participation   We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.3.5. 16.3.5 will be the fourth rebuild on the 16.3 release train targeted towards ...

vdoshi by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes