Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I just started to look into MPLS and found about VRF. How I understand about VRF is that it usually works with BGP. But when I see our core switch at work, I only see EIGRP with VRF, and as you know BGP isn't configured in Core switch... What...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading a NX 7K.A scp copy of SO image from a server to NX7K bootflash is very very slow.It took more than an hour to copy 30% of n7000-s1-dk9-npe.5.2.7.binDoes anybory have a sugestion ?Thanks Rosa

I have one interface g1/0/3 is flapping, but i go to sh int g1/0/3 Last clearing of "show interface" counters 1y5w. does it mean the interface is up for 1 year 5 week? which filed shows the up time for the interface? we have received alert of stp to...

Mary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure port mirroring in both L2 and L3 switches. Purpose of mirroring is to monitor the utilization of existing check point Firewall which is connected in both switches through new Firewall. Below are the existing and proposed connectiv...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola. Tengo un switch sf200 -24p y el cooler del  mismo no corta nunca. otros switch de otras marcas que tengo si cortan y solo funcionan cuando por  la temperatura lo amerita. Es posible programar el mismo para que no funcione todo el tiempo ?

snovo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco I have problem with my Router Cisco2621xm you can see below the configuration Current configuration : 1235 bytes ! version 12.3 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec no service password-encryption ! ho...

Hi, I posted about this problem but didn't get the answer yet and will very appreciate if you can help me.. If I look at the mac address table, the ports says 'Router' (BOLD). Why doesn't it show port such as g1/0 or g0/12.. What does that mean?...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can’t get my lab switch non-primary VLAN’s to be able to ping my lab router. Only switch VLAN 1 (default) is able to ping the router interface. I have a home lab with a Cisco SG300-10 switch and an EdgeRouter-X router, which is connected to the re...

Paul Cz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VTP domain of 8 switches(cisco 3560) with 400 VLANs, on one of the switch I am getting the following log message: %SPANTREE_VLAN_SW-2-MAX_INSTANCE: Platform limit of 128 STP instances exc I have assigned IP address to VLAN 11 and 12 on all...