Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello group, Am a Amateur Radio Operator and working on a project to link radios over internet.  I purchased a Cisco 1841 router second hand .  Unit works fine but While trying to configure STUN commands I get errors. My research shows that I may ne...

ldanna001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot find an upgrade guide for the 6880-X to save my life. The only thing I have found is this from 2014 for 6500 switches: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/117564-technote-issu-00.html Can I use ...

Hi Security is not my best topic so I have a slight Natting dilemma. We are allowing 2 supplier external IPs (group External_Suppliers) access to our internal domain controller (10.10.10.1) on port 636 (ldaps). 10.10.10.1 is natting to 27.2.2.25. So ...

Hello, I have a problem with Cisco ASR1001 MGMT port (GigabitEthernet0). The port is down and I do not know why. Interface configuration : interface GigabitEthernet0 vrf forwarding Mgmt-intf ip address 10.30.10.30 255.255.255.0 negotiation auto!vrf ...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Cisco 3800 with the below running config. Router>Router>Router>Router>Router>ENARouter>ENAbleRouter#SH RUNNRouter#SH RUNNing-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1011 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug dat...

On our campus network, we are currently using EVN between our core and distribution routers.  We would like to add IPv6 into this setup however I can't find much of any documentation on doing this.  All I find is that IPv6 is only supported in the Gl...

It's it normal to have layer 3 ACLs on an access switch?  The ACLs are being used for QOS policys (ie voice, video) that are then applied to the interfaces.  My question is, isn't everything at this switch going to be layer 2?   For reference here i...

Hello, I am trying to understand exactly what is happening here. Can someone provide a brief overview i..e is signalling and Presence traffic being exceeded even though it has exceeded it's limit, but voice traffic is being dropped ? Thanks kindly fo...

spanning-tree mode pvstspanning-tree extend system-id The above lines of configuration appear seemingly by default in my IE-3000 switch configurations.  I have ran the no command on both lines but cannot seem to remove them.  Can anyone offer any adv...