Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,This command below passive-interface command give additional information to RIP, that it can't send updates via this particular interface ---As per my understanding is this if we have 2 routers that are directly connected with each other and w...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anybody have any scripts that could be useful to do either do maintenance or day to day/general tasks on switches .Thank youVic

Briefly, we have several external CCTV cameras connected to a specific vlan across our campus network. These ports are setup for dot1x, and we push a dACL down to the port based on MAC addresses (certificates cannot be loaded on these cameras). A mem...

ziutek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HellI have the following topology.    9372                      9372     |                                |   NK71=========NK72     |e1/10                     | e1/10     |                               |     |                               |      |e...

Hi! Again, in my test lab at home, I'm trying to use 2801 with iOS 12.4 as my router. I have only one valid ip (ipv4) and i'm using NAT for my devices. All is working fine, except Netflix on my smart TV (on PC works fine!). I read about redirect of p...

jmaurin12 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a location that is complaining about slow read\write times to a local server.  The speed is roughly 35 mbps over a 1 Gig link.  When I ping this server from the Layer 3 switch (3580) it is connected to I get 3% packet loss consistently.  In fa...

Hi, Would you be able to let me know the following: Vlans supported, vlans usable, spanning tree instances supported,  and routes supported in IPv4 and IPv6 for the following: 6807/Sup2T N7K N9K N5548 Searching your website but not getting exact ...

hi all, happy new year to all the support forums members! If I'm not mistaken, in a switched environment a host will see all unicast (directly addressed to it) , broadcast (within same VLAN) and multicast (when belonging to the multicast group) fra...

Hi, We are planning to upgrade some of our old 3750-E TOR switches to Nexus 3048. I have read Nexus N3Ks offer low latency and line arte L2 and L3. But when looking at data sheet I found that 3750E has forwarding rate of 101 mpps while Nexus 3048 ha...

S891 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tearing my hair out trying to get CNA 6.2 to successfully connect to my C3650-48TQ switch. There seem to be no guides out there showing you how to configure the switch to allow CNA to access it. Please help!

handsy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes