Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So we are replacing our 2960 and 2960x switches with the 9200-48p series.Before putting them into production, I was looking to update the IOS.  However, if you been to the IOS update page there are quite a few versions available.   In typical CISCO f...

Got a bit of brain fog here so if someone could clarify it would be appreciated. So if I have an access port for VLAN 10, any traffing egressing will be stripped of it's VLAN tag provided it is already tagged with VLAN 10, this I am aware of. However...

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team.This is a first for me, it's in order to get an understand of the function of stacking when a singular stacked, stack bares victim to a failure to the stacking module or cable, in either switch. What would the behaviour be if you had both swi...

Royls by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,          One doubt i have. I am here to mention the details. We have one L2 switch , which we are using only for management purpose.  This uplink is connect to L3 switch . This is the simple design. But i have 1 query is that , before putting...

Hello,I have recently implemented HSRP on our Core Switches. The HSRP works when I unplug the ethernet cable to the ASA (Unplug Core Switch 1, network goes down for a second but resumes connection with Core Switch 2 and vice versa). However, the prob...

dannyh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9200-48PXG-E

In C9200-48PXG-E, there are 8 multigig ports. So which ports are they? I mean first 8 ports or last 8 ports likewise. Can anyone help me with my question?

Hi Team ,We are trying to downgrade IOS on cisco 9606 from 17.8.1 to 17.6.4 but same is getting failed.Below is the device details.Can any one suggest on this.Chassis Type: C9606RMod Ports Card Type                                   Model          Se...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m a little confuse about cisco nexus and router-switchRouter switch sells the cisco nexus without any cisco essential or advanceMy question is Can I use the switch directly without get cisco essentials or advance?If the answer is yes I able to upgr...

shizu6 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes