Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have existing stack which consists two same SG350X. We bought the third one and want to add it to the existing stack. i couldn't find the exact steps of adding the switch to the existing stack. My plan is:1. power on the new switch and set the I...

I have 2 devices Nexus 93180  vpc with peer-link po 1and I study the document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/nexus-9000-series-switches/118994-config-nexus-00.htmlI notice some different, should I set the MTU on the port-channel ...

-on switch 0 and switch 1 conf an etherchannel on int fa 0/1 and 0/2 only2-switch 0 should be the stp root-bridge for vlan 2-5 and switch 1 6-103-switch 0 shutdown all unused ports4-switch 1 all unassigned vlans should be in vlan 100 as a management ...

11735576 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 9600 core switch on which I am getting "% Authorization failed." error.Only sh run and sh logging output i am receiving.Please find the AAA configuration below.aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authenticati...

Hi all,I have upgrade a pair of Nexus switches from nxos.7.0.3.I4.5.bin to nxos.9.3.11.bin and I am seeing an error in the logs. Routing adjacency over vPC detected without required configuration.Please configure layer3 peer-router under the vPC doma...

So I know it is best practice to create a dummy vlan that you apply as your Native Vlan on trunk ports so it is no 1 by default. But I have a couple of further questions:1. Since Vlan 1 is used for a lot of L2 protocols from my understanding do you n...

cglines by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I am struggling to find information on SFP compatibility. I have to setup a connection from a Cisco C9300-24S to a Netgear GS724T. The Netgear switch is a replacement that a customer is requesting on their end removing one of the exis...

evanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, looking help for this issue - after the switch reloads, all RADIUS servers are marked as dead for the duration of the dead time criterion (15 min.). IOS Version is 15.2(2)E10. Configuration of RADIUS server are similar to this:aaa group server...

LenarFA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a tough time getting my hands on a lab 9300Can someone please post a copy of the Configuration of a Cat 9300 before and after running auto QoS.Ideally I would live to see what happens after you do a "macro apply cisco-phone $access_vlan 2...