Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi out there I try to use a windows srv to capture traffic from a rspan vlanI have setup a portgroup under VMware with promiscuous mode permitted. This portgroup is in vlan 500.The physical switch - a cat9300 - has a rspan enabled vlan 501 defined. I...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem, i must do bidirectional NAT between two VLAN. I have vlan 10 and vlan 20 address from vlan 10 for example 10.10.10.1 should nat to 10.10.20.1 (thats vlan 20) and from vlan 20, 10.10.20.1 to vlan 10, 10.10.10.1. The configurat...

kwojtyra by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking to connect a FEX 2348 UPQ to 56128 Nexus switch. can I use FET-10G on the SFP+ Ports on the FEX side to connect them?the connection is not working as expected, but I am unsure if using SFP on a Host/Unified Port is the culprit or t...

finral11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a old 2924XL setup with a pair of routers in a LAB to learn and test with.I have a couple of VLAN created to segregate traffic on switch but there are a couple of things that I don't understand about how this configuration Got there ......

Don2001L by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this behavior before or can comment on the specific syslog messaging being produced?The problem started out as noticing intermittent ping loss to one switch, an Industrial Ethernet 2000. Looking though logging / syslog output, I track...

Task 2 – Adding a new VLAN onto an existing networkNow you are going to add two VLANs to your network on the R1 router.  These networks will be in the same network 10.___.1.0/24 network and will use the rest of the network space left for the new net...

HiI have a project to replace more than 30 switches at a particular site with a best migration approach to reduce the downtime or impact to max. Can anyone suggest what steps that we should follow to minimize the impact of whole network altogether at...

Shehri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii I have cisco 9300 48P with 470 Poe watt,  connect IeeePD default using 15.4 watt so only 30 device able to  get connected. no enough power available  for another device. when I see on Power inline policy device utilize not more then 9 watt.  When...