Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Currently i am running mls qos on existing old switches which needed to be replace. New switch with 15.x doesn't support mls qos..My current qos setting on access switch aremls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 26 32 46 46 56mls qosand on interfaceinterfac...

One of my customer approached me stating that almost all his cisco devices encountered a vulnerability "The UDP port scan could not complete: The remote host has remained silent for too longThis might be due to a firewall filtering...

Resolved! Switches features

Hi everyone !i'm a fresh network engineer and i'm looking for your advicei just want to learn more about "switching " features , and how to understand them in a good way, other features than STP, vPC and fabricpath for nexus switches , VSS for cataly...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysBasically I'm working on a project that is to implement redundancy in a small ISP in my country, currently there is only one switch cisco 2950 and 2651XM router, the idea is it to be this way:Some time ago I ask what technology could be used t...

Hi, I am looking for the power consumption of Cisco 6509 switch, it has two powers supplies of 3000W and configured to be redundant so looks like it can use 2900Watts but I would like to know if this value is per hour? appreciate any advice on this -...

prigney81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,  Kindly, today i was working  on an issue at customer side and i noticed this strange trace: C:\Users\bana.laiq>tracert -d 31.13.93.3Tracing route to 31.13.93.3 over a maximum of 30 hops  1     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  5.42.mm.n  2     1 ms...

I am currently testing the DLEP protocol for practical use.  Since it is so new and not very used can anyone tell me of a simulator or maybe even a GNS3 lab I can build to actually configure and test it?  Or even useful information about the DLEP pro...

bryanrobh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this started suddenly after working for about a year. Clients are not getting IP addresses. We are using IP-helper for dhcp relaying. We are using 3750s across the board BUT we have an MPLS network between the client switch and the server switch. ...