Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

When enabling VTP vlan punning on the VTP server and using the trunk allow command on trunk ports should all vlans still sync to the vtp clients? Is there any way to prevent this? My VTP server has a large list of vlans and I would like only the vlan...

Hello. I currently have a stack of 3750G switches that have the IP base image. I have a scenario where I need to implement policy based routing which requires the ip services or EMI image. My question is do all switches in the stack need the same ima...

Hi All, I understand that if I dual homed two Fex 2248s to two parent Cisco 5548UP switches that I can still use port-channels from my hosts connecting to the Fex 2248s. I also understand that with dual homed Fex I can attached devices with a single ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got a number of 3750 switches across our network and at our colo. These switches are a mix of 24 and 48 port, some FE and some GiB, most are stacked but a few use a X-over cable. My question is, what's the best settings for the devices we have ...

Hias subject, I thought there is a command to let me know how many vlan I can created on cat6500.the reason is I have create a vlan and configure on layer3 (interface vlan300),  the configuration is 100% same as other vlans. but, this vlan can not ge...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6 Access Points - AIRCAP-3602i-N-K9 Only one of them can be seen by my Wireless LAN Controller AIR CT-5508-12-K9 I checked and saw that the one that can be seen is running as "Autonomous", while the five that cannot be seen are running as "Lig...

Jude by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've tried plugging my Cisco 1140 series router into an ethernet port in both my mom's house (where it formerly worked) and here in college, in order to power it with PoE. However, the light never comes on, no matter which cable I use or which port. ...