Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a C3560CX and trying to activate ipservice as Permanent one (Not Evaluation).①before SwitchA#show license right-to-use usageslot License Name Type In-use EULA----------------------------------------------------------------------1 ipservice...

Hello,Do Cisco have one?The Cisco switches I have inherited are several firmware version behind so I wanted to check if I need to follow a path or if I can jump to the latest version?SG350-28 28-Port Gigabit Managed Switch running firmware version 2....

JoshC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone. My switch stack 6 members reload by itself. Switch model WS-C3650-48PD running on version 16.12.07  Last reload reason on switch Critical process crash. the system-report on switch show switches are crash with the error SXE-WATCHDOG: Pr...

Tinz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem with sending configuration to ftp.The problem is on Nexus 3064.The FTP server works, I log in through an external program and send files to the server.When I want to send the configuration to the ftp server from cisco, I have this:...

paku2020 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just buy a Catalyst Switch 1000 (C1000-8T-E-2G-L), i did the initial setup with webgui, but now i cannot access the switch with the standard ip managment address 10.0.0.3, i cannot ping it, nothing.... My Pc is in DHCP mode, but it get just a apipa...

QT76 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are different devices attached to the switches, and these devices operate at different speeds.  I want to use storm control command if internet speed is 100mbit and abovecan i do this with classmap or any other way?

Hello, I hope you'll be fine I need information on these two techniques (SVL and VRRP) on C9500 1 - Can the SVL forward the traffic from the SLAVE device to the MASTER device ? 2 - Is it possible to activate VRRP on this type of equipment with multip...

mnice by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've recently installed some C9300 switches and there's no space on the front to print a label for a hostname for identification going forward.I cant be the first person to ever have had this problem, I've done searches online for potential soluti...

ritchieb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to protect privilege mode I entered command--#enable secret 5 ciscobut it is not taking now as I tried to enter from usermode to privilege mode i.e. Cisco password is not workingany reason

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes